Dark Forum Theme?

RocketFoot

Would you like to see an Optional Dark Theme for 7173Mustangs.com?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see an Optional Dark Theme for 7173Mustangs.com?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Doesn't Matter To Me...

Question

How many of you wish that 7173Mustangs.com had an optional dark theme? I know a lot of people don't like dark forum themes, but I also know that there are a lot of dark theme fans out there! Dark themes are also nice for viewing in a dark room...easier on the retina's! So lets see a raise of hands (well, actually a click of the mouse will do) as to how many would like to see a dark theme option here on the forums!

spacer.png

17 answers to this question

As long as it is optional...in case I didn't like the option. I like the dark ClassicBroncos forum but I don't like the tan borders. As long as it doesn't look color mismatched it would probably look great...plus you do great work anyway so never mind - it won't be an issue.

spacer.png

This would be totally optional. The blue theme will remain default and you will be able to choose between the two any time you like. The forum will remember your choice every time you visit or login.

I'm no professional artist...but what I am looking at really looks cool in my opinion! :D

spacer.png

No worries here, I'll find and read whatever it looks like!

+ 1, The only thing i have seen on some Dark Forums that the lettering has been dark as well making it a bit hard to read sometimes. But lets give it a try.

2zdx09d.png

Yea,Tho i cruise through the valley of the shadow of rice,I will fear no Turbo,For Torque art with me.Thy rods and crankshaft,they comfort me. :D Robert [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=357]Visit My Garage[/button]

Looking Good ::thumb::

2zdx09d.png

Yea,Tho i cruise through the valley of the shadow of rice,I will fear no Turbo,For Torque art with me.Thy rods and crankshaft,they comfort me. :D Robert [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=357]Visit My Garage[/button]

Haha, yeah...I don't like to delete things (or throw things away, according to my wife) I must be a pack rat! LOL!

I'll turn the new theme on later today...watch for an announcement in the Website News forum!

Again, it is completely optional! If you don't want to use it, you don't have to do anything! The blue theme will always be default!

spacer.png

I see the Quick Theme drop down box in the lower right area. Is it the "7173 Race Day"? When I select that now I don't notice any differences.

Thanks for all you do in making this site the best forum on the internet!

spacer.png

Barry, it's been a week and I really like it! One thing I see that could make it even better is to contrast the default text color to something a little brighter - the current grey is a little hard to read. White might be too much. Doesn't matter to me what color if any just so it's a bit brighter. Pale yellow or blue maybe? Orange for Halloween? Just some thoughts.

Thanks.

spacer.png

Barry, it's been a week and I really like it! One thing I see that could make it even better is to contrast the default text color to something a little brighter - the current grey is a little hard to read. White might be too much. Doesn't matter to me what color if any just so it's a bit brighter. Pale yellow or blue maybe? Orange for Halloween? Just some thoughts.

Thanks.

I tried orange and yellow, but it was way too bright...how does it look now? I kicked up the gray a few notches to a dark silver.

spacer.png