78 King Cobra II in Movie

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Anyone see Zoo Keeper with Kevin James? About half way through the movie, he was driving an awesome 1978 King Cobra Mustang II! The only good pics I can find is a behind the scenes video on youtube:

Yeah, the side-pipes kinda sucked, along with so much rake. But the Cragars are a must! (although with both the fronts and rears a little closer to matching)

Cragars Rule!

I bought a 1978 Mach1 T-roof here in the Netherlands last week , it's an original dutch car with absolutely no rust or bondo on it.

The paint has faded , so it can use a new coat.

the Odometer reads 90.000 kilometers , ( aprox 55000 miles ) the interior is just fine.

I'ts nice to park it near my 72 351CJ Mach1.

I bought a 1978 Mach1 T-roof here in the Netherlands last week , it's an original dutch car with absolutely no rust or bondo on it.

the Odometer reads 90.000 kilometers , ( aprox 55000 miles ) the interior is just fine.

Sounds cool! Post some pics! I'd love to see it!

:worthlesswithoutpics:

[attachment=5430]This are sellers pics, i hope i can pick up the car within a few days.

I'll post new pics when it arives.

Back