GREAT END TO THE SEASON

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Q code Mach 4spd
2004 350z
2005 Corvette
1971 Camaro SS/RS
Well Guy's,

Entered the last show of the season today & It's only the 3rd show I've entered with the Camaro..Big turn out..& lot's of cars..Took best Muscle car & Best paint in the show! I'm riding on cloud 9 !! dancebanana

100_2887.JPG

100_2886.JPG

100_2884.JPG

100_2880.JPG

100_2882.JPG

100_2879.JPG

100_2873.JPG

100_2895.JPG

100_2901.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
3rd times a charm eh? Congrats brother! I still don't see how your Chevy took best Muscle Car with all them fine Fords :D

Enjoy!

DJ

3rd times a charm eh? Congrats brother! I still don't see how your Chevy took best Muscle Car with all them fine Fords :D

Enjoy!

DJ
Thanks D.J. ! There were lots of fine cars..But the camera doesn't show how many of them had poor fit & finish, LOADS OF SWIRL MARKS !!!!!, cracked weather strips & just poor attention to detail. I did a Adams demo with the swirl & haze remover on the black mustang in the picture..The crowd was blown away..Sold a ton of product. It's all in the details my friend :D

So, next year will be the year of the Mach ;)
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT:p It's going to make that Chevy look like a piece of junk ::tease::

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of us may even come "north" to Tennessee for that! :D
I'm thinking Nashville for a meet and greet next year somtime
I would be up for that... depending if work is busy or not..Maybe make a road trip with the wife in the vette..Give us lot's of advance notice

Enjoy!

DJ
Thanks D.J. ! There were lots of fine cars..But the camera doesn't show how many of them had poor fit & finish, LOADS OF SWIRL MARKS !!!!!, cracked weather strips & just poor attention to detail. I did a Adams demo with the swirl & haze remover on the black mustang in the picture..The crowd was blown away..Sold a ton of product. It's all in the details my friend :D

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT:p It's going to make that Chevy look like a piece of junk ::tease::
Tell me more. I am to the point of having mine re-cleared. The color is great ,except the flat is not as flat as it should be. I have lots of small surface scratches,from car cover etc...haven't found any thing that will get them out. May be time for a repaint, was painted back in 1995.Congrats on the award! That is one fine looking Camaro! I love the split bumper.

Enjoy!

DJ

Tell me more. I am to the point of having mine re-cleared. The color is great ,except the flat is not as flat as it should be. I have lots of small surface scratches,from car cover etc...haven't found any thing that will get them out. May be time for a repaint, was painted back in 1995.Congrats on the award! That is one fine looking Camaro! I love the split bumper.
Thanks E ! Pm sent !

The Good-Guys 2012 calendar is supposed to be released tomorrow, so I'll get the Nashville date out there. My 71 won't be ready either, short of me winning the Powerball and paying someone like Foose or Troy to do it up!

Back