Camshaft Info

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach1
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone out there can give me a little help on cam specs on this cam. Its a general kinetics cam and on the end opposite of the timming chain, are the numbers: 1010R, and on the cam body they are:EP 21. On the timing chain side they are: CWC, D1

This cam came with my 72 Mach 1, with a 351 cleveland, and i was interested in seeing how lumpy or unlumpy it is.

If anyone out there can help me in IDing this cam I sure would appreciate it

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone out there can give me a little help on cam specs on this cam. Its a general kinetics cam and on the end opposite of the timming chain, are the numbers: 1010R, and on the cam body they are:EP 21. On the timing chain side they are: CWC, D1

This cam came with my 72 Mach 1, with a 351 cleveland, and i was interested in seeing how lumpy or unlumpy it is.

If anyone out there can help me in IDing this cam I sure would appreciate it
This person is a real cam pro who designed a lot of their profiles and has some records. He may be willing to help. Harold Brookshire

662-562-4933

[email protected]

GK built good stuff back in the day. I used their cams in Fords, Mopars, and Pontiacs. Exceeded expectations in each case. I believe GK was bought by Lunati years ago. Mr Brookshire may now work with Lunati as their profiles have become more aggressive as of late. Wish I had an actual answer for you. Chuck

Back