More garage stuff!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
I have more parts for other cars

1. New in the box 190 GPH electric fuel pump for a 5.0 Stang / T bird. This was bought for a 1995 Cobra and never used. 40.00

2. Shock tower brace off of 1995 Cobra, real deal, not aftermarket. 35.00

3. OFF road "H" pipe for 96-98 4.6 Mustang BBK's very nice, little use at all

, no rust Make an offer!

4. New in the box factory Ford wire harness adapter for trailer plug on 87-96 F150,250. Has diagram for plug and play. 15.00

5. New in the package shift cable for Ford F150 87-96(?) This connects the shifter with trans. 20.00

6.New rear brake shoes for 87-96 F150. 5.00

7.New Moroso solid motor mounts for small block Ford into a Fox body. 30.00

8.Front lisence plate bracket for 87-93 Mustang. Make me an offer! I also have some of the original air intake parts for 87-93 and 95 Cobra.

9. THIS IS A GOOD ONE! I have hanging on my shop wall as art a factory Ram Air flapper assembly for a 428 Cobra Jet in a 68.5 Mustang,Cougar,Torino,Montego.This assembly is also the same for the 1969 Fairlane Cobra, Torino, Montego etc...1969 and 1970 Cougar 428 Cobra Jets with ram air. This is an original paint, seal, NO RUST part. The vacum motor still works! The seal has some weather cracking.The unit came from a 69 Cougar? Was in storage for alot of years. This is the top only. Want be cheap! It belongs to a freind, so make an offer before it goes to E bay!

All parts are + shipping. Thanks! Eddie

I'm newbie here.Is it still available...?One of my friends looking forward to buy those items.Your quick reply will be valuable for me.Thanks.
What part are you looking for?
Ya know that reply is picture perfect craigslist scam reply..I even put in my craigslist ads "I will not reply to any emails saying "is it still available"

Guy's anytime you get a "is it still available" reply.. don't even waste your time It's a scam !

I'm newbie here.Is it still available...?One of my friends looking forward to buy those items.Your quick reply will be valuable for me.Thanks.
What part are you looking for?
Ya know that reply is picture perfect craigslist scam reply..I even put in my craigslist ads "I will not reply to any emails saying "is it still available"

Guy's anytime you get a "is it still available" reply.. don't even waste your time It's a scam !
Good point! I figured it was, just don't like the fact that we even have them on here. You would hope that we would only get real Mustang peaple on here.

Back