1972 Mustang TV commercial

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Sprint Sportsroof
Tried posting this in the video section but kept getting errors so I'll stick it up here instead.

This is the first ever TV commercial I've ever seen for our models (it's from Venezuela) :

Oh WOWOWOWOWWO! I knew someone here would find one. I've searched the net many times for a 7173 Ford Mustang Commercial and actually inquired on other Ford sites with no luck till today.....thanks Venezuela! Now, if we can get Aida Yespica to translate, that would be fantastico.

Oh WOWOWOWOWWO! I knew someone here would find one. I've searched the net many times for a 7173 Ford Mustang Commercial and actually inquired on other Ford sites with no luck till today.....thanks Venezuela! Now, if we can get Aida Yespica to translate, that would be fantastico.
In this commercial I think "Mooostung" means Mustang. On the other hand the commentator could be saying these cars have the take-off velocity of a stung moose....

In this commercial I think "Mooostung" means Mustang. On the other hand the commentator could be saying these cars have the take-off velocity of a stung moose....
LOL! I think you're right. Or, maybe it's a moose and not a horse? "moosetung" rofl

LOL! I think you're right. Or, maybe it's a moose and not a horse? "moosetung" rofl
Yes, I've confirmed it, their version was based on the moose - here is the badgework for it:

V9Q3I.jpg

Haha, that's awesome! Is that Portuguese? We need sub titles!

Yes, I've confirmed it, their version was based on the moose - here is the badgework for it:

V9Q3I.jpg
Brett you funny guy you! :D

V9Q3I.jpg
Brett you funny guy you! :D
I don't care who you are ! That was funny Brett! You need to make one with a Jack Ass on it. Now that would be funny! I wonder how many peaple would notice if you could put one on the car that looked like the factory emblem?:p

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care who you are ! That was funny Brett! You need to make one with a Jack Ass on it. Know that would be funny! I wonder how many peaple would notice if you could put one on the car that looked like the factory emblem?:p

Its already being made:p

che.jpg

I don't care who you are ! That was funny Brett! You need to make one with a Jack Ass on it. Know that would be funny! I wonder how many peaple would notice if you could put one on the car that looked like the factory emblem?:p

Its already being made:p
That is a good one Roy!!!:D

Tried posting this in the video section but kept getting errors so I'll stick it up here instead.

This is the first ever TV commercial I've ever seen for our models (it's from Venezuela) :

Truly classic. adverts did improved these days. Why in Venezuela btw?

Back