Ford Dealer Sign

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach1
009.JPG008.JPGHi Guys, I came across this VERY RARE Ford Dealer Showroom Advertiseing Sign.

It is the "Wheeled Cobra" from the late 60s-early 70s Ford Performance Era

Without thinking, I advertised it on ebay without getting to know if anyone was interested in this site first ( OOOPs Sorry ) auction #150690519581

Holy Cow! it sold for $2551 high bid. Way out of my league. would of loved to bought it, but it wasn't to be I guess.

CobraJet99, any chance of some hi res pictures of the sign before you pack it up to ship?

Thanks, Curtis

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!! I cant believe it. I never have had so much interest on anything I have ever put on ebay, as that crazy sign!! I guess it really is a pretty rare piece. I will try to get some hi res pictures of it, before I pack it up. Thanks for your interest

Thanks guys, I still cant believe it brought so much money!! The guy who bought the sign has a pretty impressive stable filled with all sorts of rare performance Mustangs. I told him about our site, I really hope he joins us, he has been in the restoration business of high performance Fords for quite some time, and truely would be an asset for our forums.

From the sounds of it, he has good ole "Ford Blue" running thru his veins like the rest of us !!

Is his last name Perkins ?
Not to be a bunghole, but I would respect his privacy.

Congrats on the amazing sale Cobrajet99! I posted a broken Dewalt 14v cordless drill and it sold for $9.99 + shipping to a student majoring in electronics. After that, for shit and giggles, I decided to post a broken CB radio I had laying around for years and and it ended at $900 something including shipping. The things we least expect to sell are the ones most fun to watch as the bidding wars go on. I can picture you refreshing the ad every few seconds and seeing the price go up :D The heart beat races and did you do the cha ching dance? dancebanana

Last edited by a moderator:
Back