hello from IL

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
73 mach 1, 73 fastback, 07 f150, , 09 HD ultra classic
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard! I can see a trend here...nobody can own just one 71-73! I haven't even finished my coupe build and I'm already looking for a Mach1 or sportback! (Sugar and Spice)

Looks like you and I "joined up" on the same day.

What kind of engine swap did you do on the MACH I? Did you keep the 351 or go with something else? Any other modifications? Any major problems with your swap or great lessons learned? Do you have pictures that you are willing to share?

Welcome aboard!

BT

Looks like you and I "joined up" on the same day.

What kind of engine swap did you do on the MACH I? Did you keep the 351 or go with something else? Any other modifications? Any major problems with your swap or great lessons learned? Do you have pictures that you are willing to share?

Welcome aboard!

BT
I bought on ebay. Freshen up 351 4v closed chamber heads,fireball cam,11.1 comp,stock exh man and intake.715 cfm stock carb. I got it delivered last Dec for $2050.He fired it up.Sounds sweet. It use to have a torker intake and carb. He returned it to stock apperence. I had my C6 beef up a little. trac lok comes next. I have pics on photobucket.machman_73. Still trying to learn how to work a computer. MB

Welcome.....your a stones throw from me. Over here in Champaign.
I saw when you joined. I wondered where you were at. That is close. MB

Last edited by a moderator:
MB,

Very nice slide show you added to your original post.

For All: MB has added a slide show to his first post above that shows his two cars - - worthy of a "Look."

Thanks MB for sharing!

BT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back