New Guy

Bradster80

I'm actually kinda new to the old school mustang scene. I have always like the look of the Mach 1 but never really got hyped about them. That is until my brother-in-law bought one. I've aquired a '71 Mach 1 H-code engine with FMX trans. I have to put the engine and the trans. back in and hopefully that'll at least be started tonight. I'm glad my brother-in-law told me about this site and I look forward to any stories or insight you guys might have.

191736797_Brads71.jpg.1fada907ff259421f9073efbdf6105ec.jpg

I'm actually kinda new to the old school mustang scene. I have always like the look of the Mach 1 but never really got hyped about them. That is until my brother-in-law bought one. I've aquired a '71 Mach 1 H-code engine with FMX trans. I have to put the engine and the trans. back in and hopefully that'll at least be started tonight. I'm glad my brother-in-law told me about this site and I look forward to any stories or insight you guys might have.

::welcome:: from Hawaii

Welcome Brad! I'm glad you decided to get the car. It'll be cool to still see it running the streets. Your dad is going to be really jealous now! He really like that car! :D

Be thinking about the paint color. Red is always good but there are so many cool colors available. Browse through the gallery and watch the car pics on our site's home page to see what stands out to you. Since the car was originally white you could go back white or anything you want to do. White looks good too though.

Since my current avatar is actually a pic of your car I'll have to get a new one. Hmmm..

spacer.png

Welcome from the Midwest by way of Pensacola!

Mac

But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. James 3:17 (KJV)

2member12162.png

::welcome:: from Mustang, Oklahoma. I'm glad the Mach found a good home and came with it's own support staff. I'm biased but I like the white also. Chuck

Welcome from North Carolina ::welcome:: Sounds like Don is building another corral!

2rr7aiv.png

Just cruising along minding our own business when BAM!!! The LAWS show up.

::welcome:: From Mobile, Al. Glad to have you aboard. I believe you will be very happy with the 71 Mach,it's a Sweet ride

2zdx09d.png

Yea,Tho i cruise through the valley of the shadow of rice,I will fear no Turbo,For Torque art with me.Thy rods and crankshaft,they comfort me. :D Robert [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=357]Visit My Garage[/button]

WELCOME aboard, Brad!

I am sure Don has pretty much "schooled" you on what a GREAT site this is:)?

Really glad to hear that one of his Mustangs has apparently found another great home. I look forward to interacting with you on the individual Forums.

Again, Welcome!

BT

Do the RIGHT thing.

Welcome to the site from Virginia! I'm sure Don will be a big help to you and he should have plenty of spare parts if you need them.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Welcome to the site from Virginia! I'm sure Don will be a big help to you and he should have plenty of spare parts if you need them.

Especially now that he's packing 6 again!

Steve

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1972-mach-1--1800]The Stable[/button]

25yvyp3.jpg

Welcome from Uruguay Brad!!!... So... you bought Don´s mach1!!?? Fantastic!... A lot of guy arround here love your car! We made Don buy it! jeje

Enjoy the site and i´m sure you´ll be surpriced about how fun can this old car thing be...

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1972-mustang-sportsroof]Visit My Garage[/button]

Damián :cool:

[align=center]120x45bk1ani.gif

Vote For 7173Mustangs.Com Every Day![/align]