Another Milk Carton Kid

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But Hemikiller lives in the storm area that Mark is mentioning?? Noone has his phone number, mail or something besides the forum contact??... You´re making me nervous guys...

He has been posting recently on another forum we are both a member of (not car related oddly, small world).

He's been pretty busy with some other stuff it seems. I dropped him a PM letting him know that he is missed:)

He has been posting recently on another forum we are both a member of (not car related oddly, small world).

He's been pretty busy with some other stuff it seems. I dropped him a PM letting him know that he is missed:)
Hey, Jim -

Thanks for the update, seriously. If you would, could you send Dennis a note asking him to just give a farewell to this site, without obligation, to let us say thanks and happy trails? Kinda weird this digital social networking thing that I'm trying to figure out. Much obligated, Sir! :)

Doc

He's buried with stuff right now and much like myself last year he said it is too hard to visit the site knowing other priorities are going to trump playing with the Mustang. He said he will be back once he gets caught up, sometime this summer he hopes.

Sometimes it is a blessing and a curse to have passions for multiple hobbies. I can relate!

~Jim

He's buried with stuff right now and much like myself last year he said it is too hard to visit the site knowing other priorities are going to trump playing with the Mustang. He said he will be back once he gets caught up, sometime this summer he hopes.

Sometimes it is a blessing and a curse to have passions for multiple hobbies. I can relate!

~Jim
Thanks for the info, Jim! I know exactly what he's feeling - happened to me last year and I was gone for about 6 months. Glad to hear he's OK.

Doc

~Jim
This site is addictive, it's hard to make a quick visit without wanting to read more and post responses. It kinda takes away from your garage time and other projects, but I'm hooked. It's kinda like the Lay's Potato Chip, it's hard to read "just one" thread! :cool:

Back