new member from Mustang, Oklahoma

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Q code
2007 GT
1969 Cougar Eliminator B302
CSX 7000 Shelby Cobra FIA
2020 Edge ST
2002 F250 V10
I have no idea why it took me so long to find this site, but I'm glad I did. My hair doesn't seem quite as red now. They are great cars, my current project is the 5th 71-73 mustang I've owned. The current car is a 1972 Mach 1, 351C CJ, auto, air. I hope to make new contacts and perhaps provide some assistance to others.

Thanks, Chuck

Hey Chuck! Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard! (Bonus points for being from Mustang, OK! LOL!)

::welcome::

Be sure to post some photos of your past and present projects!

WELCOME aboard, Chuck!

I see you have already made a a very substantive post to a question - - that is GREAT!! I am sure you will be a definite asset to the site.

As to your just finding the site, we have only been "up" since July but we seem to be filling a void. I think you will find that EVERYONE tries to be helpful and respectful toward each other - - we are all learning about the nuances of our hobby.

Again, WELCOME and I look forward to interacting with you on the forums.

BT

Welcome to the site. Sounds like you probable have some good info to share since this is your 5th 71-73 project. Post up those pics. By the way, are there a lot of Mustangs in Mustang OK?

Welcome to the site. Sounds like you probable have some good info to share since this is your 5th 71-73 project. Post up those pics. By the way, are there a lot of Mustangs in Mustang OK?
This is the first 71-73 Mustang total restoration I've done, the others were functional/cosmetic "restorations". I have restored several other cars (2 1969 GT-350s, 1971 Torino GT). Yes, there are a very large number of Mustangs in Mustang, Oklahoma. I'll try to post pictures.

Chuck

This is the first 71-73 Mustang total restoration I've done, the others were functional/cosmetic "restorations". I have restored several other cars (2 1969 GT-350s, 1971 Torino GT). Yes, there are a very large number of Mustangs in Mustang, Oklahoma. I'll try to post pictures.

Chuck
Pictures are always welcome here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back