hello from uk

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mickmatt1

Reaction score
My Car
1973 MACH 1
hi everyone just managed to acess this inter webby thing it is all new to me and i am old as well i have a 73 mach 1 which keeps me sane plus the driving experience is just so much better than most of the new vehicles just completed 1000 mile trip into france and ran sweet as a nut cheers keeping the faith and the throttle in mickmatt

Hey there! Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Can't wait to see some photos of your Mach1 and maybe some from the trip! :D

::welcome::Nice, Just sorry you had to go into France.( Just a personal thing from when I lived in Germany) But would have to say you had some beautiful scenery.

Last edited by a moderator:
::welcome::Nice, Just sorry you had to go into France.( Just a personal thing from when I lived in Germany) But would have to say you had some beautiful scenery.
hey come on at least the french decided on a republic not a monachy and besides their roads are so much better than ours are in uk mickmatt

Welcome to the club, mickmatt!

As Barry (Rocktfoot) said, pictures would be very much appreciated. :)

thanks for the welcome now you are asking about pictures i only just got a digital camera at christmas /.,/.,CHEERS MICKMATT

Welcome aboard Mick!

Glad to have some "Furriners" joining in. LOL
hello drop top 73 is that some sort of accent i detect there? i never realised these interwebby things could do foreign languages! mickmatt

welcome aboard mate.Hope to make it to the U.K. on a trip some day.I might just drop in to check your car out.See what it's like to go fast on the other side of the road.hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back