Coming along

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! More pics!! :D

Very nice, good to be able to see progress.

I haven't heard from you but I assume the cowl worked out

Don

The cowl worked out well (thank you) its in and waiting final sanding. Getting a new parts list together now so wont be long before I give you another call.

35.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone:D Still having a few issues with the billet power steering pump hitting the back bracket, but think we have it figured out. Its just hard to make myself start grinding and sanding on the bracket. But looks like that is going to be the only option at this point. Also the belt they tell you to buy is about 8-10 inches to long so back to the parts store to see what we can come up with for that.

shades-6698.jpg

:D

It appears to be EXTREMELY well done and looks GREAT.

Obviously, a lot of time, effort and "coin of the realm" went into the enterprise.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

BT

YAhoo got my steel distributor gear and hold down bracket in today. Swapped the extremely to long belt out yesterday, but would you not know it the guy at Advanced Auto could not seem to be able to look up the correct thermostat for a 351C so walked out without one. Imagine that:mad: so hopefully tomorrow night will see a little more progress. Then to go through the top loader one more time to double check it, then will have to make a decision on which type clutch assy, ie mechanical or hydraulic to use. So many decisions are gonna drive me insane.

Back