New Baby Almost On Board/ Now on Board

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Alabama Don stopped in tonight to check out the car. But the big news is , as we speak he is on his way home. He received a phone call tonight that his wife was on the way to the hospital. In normal Don fashion he was in North Carolina buying stang #8. So he received another call saying she was in stable condition (allowing him to stop in briefly) and that @ 730 in the morning they would have a new baby. So for the ones of you out there who believe in prayer say one for Don to have safe travels and his wife as she goes through this process.:angel:

If he had already started a thread on this I could not find it.

Congrats Brother Don and Family! Just saw you exit, so you must've arrived safely ::thumb:: Thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours. Again, Congrats!

DJ

Thanks guys! I'm not home yet...just stopped for a restroom break. I have 5.5 hours to go before I'm home. I'll keep you updated and will post a pic once the baby arrives.

Thanks again. You guys are the best.

Don, Your woman must really love you, love her back. Mustangs are great but, family is first. Don't mean to sound preachy, just old dude talking. God bless all. Chuck

You must have a good wife, mine would have killed me if I went Mustang shopping so close to due date! LOL! Good luck and congratulations!

Don!°! I just read this! Congrats my friend!!!... Mustang N° 8 ann child N°6?? is it correct!? :p

Anyway... i hope everything just happened fine and you wife and newborn are safe and happy! :)

Thanks Roy for this thread too!

I made it to the hospital 2 hours ago. We are scheduled to go into surgery in 15 minutes.

We are excited & my wife is doing fine!

Happy to hear you made it back before the Delivery, Don!

That is ABSOLUTELY the best experience (I believe) that a Man can have, being there for the birth of His child. Please cherish the Moment.

You and your First Lady are in my thoughts.

BT

We have a baby girl! Natalie Kay!

Cherae (my wife) and Natalie are doing great! I'll post a pic once I figure out how to upload from my phone. Thanks to all for the prayers and well wishes!!! You guys rock!

We have a baby girl! Natalie Kay!

Cherae (my wife) and Natalie are doing great! I'll post a pic once I figure out how to upload from my phone. Thanks to all for the prayers and well wishes!!! You guys rock!
Congratulations Don and Cherae!

::congrats::

Back