New Forum Member

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boogeyman

Reaction score
My Car
i have a 1973 MACH 1 Q CAR it is my baby my mother received it 18 years ago from my step father . it has less than 30,000 actual miles and money couldnt buy it.
i have a 73 mach1 Q code car with less than 30,000 miles on it it is my baby money couldnt buy it

to the guy withe the built 351 for sale or trade can i get pics or maybe a video i may be interested

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a 73 mach1 Q code car with less than 30,000 miles on it it is my baby money couldnt buy it

to the guy withe the built 351 for sale or trade can i get pics or maybe a video i may be interested
Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

I split your post from the other thread so you can receive a proper welcome!

Enjoy!

family pics 107.jpgTHANKS YOU GUYS THAT MAKES ME FEEL SO WELCOME

family pics 757.jpg family pics 071.jpgfamily pics 352.jpgfamily pics 597.jpg

Welcome to the forum from Australia the 73 Q code sounds nice love to see some pics of it.
HERE ARE SOME PICS OF BEFORE I PAINTED IT AND AFTER

Last edited by a moderator:
THANKS JAYSON I JUST WANTED MINE DIFFERENT NOW AS SOON AS I GET SOME MORE ICE PEARL IM GONNA PAINT THE STRIPES DOWN THE SIDE AND THEN CLEAR THE WHOLE CAR OVER AGAIN AND BUFF IT IT SHOULD LOOK GOOD THEN

THANKS JEFF BEAUTIFUL CONVERTIBLE. IF ANYONE HAS A SET OF RIMS LIKE ELENORE GONE IN 60 SECONDS THAT ARE IN ANTHING FROM A 18 TO A 20 OR MAYBE A 22 INCH IM LOOKING FOR A SET I DONT CARE ABOUT THE TIRES AND THEY DONT HAVE TO BE THEM TO A T JUST WANT THAT LOOK DULL INSERT WITH A POLISHED LIP THANKS

thanks guys and i did the paint job i restore classics and do all kind of car building every thing you will see on my pics i have done my self thats what i do and i just wanted my car to have the classic body with a different color paint sceam i mixed the blue met. and the dark silver met. till i liked the colrs then when i cleared the car i put ice pearl in the clear so that it glittered like a dimond and even the silver has blue sparkles just thought abou all the blue and silver cars and my mom got the car 18 years ago for valentines day drove it maybe three times in the 14 years she owned it with hopes of blue and silver so i took her colors and my twist . but i wanted it black with silver stripes or silver with blue. but 4 years ago when she gave me the car the thought of her wanting it blue and silver just wouldnt leave my mind and so i asked her if i desided to paint it silver and black or black and silver would she mind and she said son i gave it to you and i bought all the paint and did all the work and while i was mixing the fist color of silver i had a change of heart she went blue funny how moms words just stick in your head like glue she has been trying to steel it back every since i painted it lol ps. I LOVE YOU MOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back