2011 What-did-ya-get white elephant thread

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don65Stang

Reaction score
My Car
Several.
OK, guys, now that everyone has their trading partners, lets see what the creative minds on the board sent to their fellow Mustangers!

BTW - Pics are required!

How did I miss this? Maybe next year! If someone gets a coconut than more than likely it came from me :D Merry Christmas to all!

Aloha,

DJ

Ok I feel like a slug. I haven't finished making the gift for my guy but a gift arrived today for me from goodnigh. I'll post pics after I open it but I want to get my gift mailed first. :D

Ok I feel like a slug. I haven't finished making the gift for my guy but a gift arrived today for me from goodnigh. I'll post pics after I open it but I want to get my gift mailed first. :D
Arrived you say :D

It's wrapped so you can open the box and place it under the tree.

Or, unwrap it now.

Merry Christmas.

mike

Remember, it's ok to tell your guy who the gift is from. It would be good for the recipient to also tell who sent them the gift when you post a pic.

Two packages mailed today via the U.S. mail.

One is to "my" person and the other to the "Special" recipient:).

The "special" one should be received on Saturday while "my" person should receive the package on Tuesday.

BT

I also have "2" packages to go out this weekend. I hope they make it to their destinations by Xmas!

Seems like i will be first to post what i received...I just received a box full of various Ford goodies!
whiteelephant.jpg
whiteelephantjpg2.jpg
whiteelephantjpg7.jpg
whiteelephantjpg5.jpg
whiteelephantjpg4.jpg
whiteelephantjpg3.jpg
whiteelephantjpg6.jpg
WOW Thanks!!!!!!

Back