@ issues that need to be resolved!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chapa

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Grande 302
Ok so just some background I finally got my grande running and at the time I replaced a fuel pump but one of the bolts was stripped that tightened the fuel tank to fuel pump line. So i just tightened as much as I could before it loosened and left it and It does leak but it wasnt enough for me to worry to much. Will now I have this humming noise that is happening when Im at a red light or stop sign and thats starting to worry me and I read that it may be my fuel pump. Is this true or not? Next qeustion I have drum brakes and my car just today started to pull to the right when I brake which really scared me when it first happened and I wasnt ready. So what could be the issue of the car pulling me? please let me know what you guys think. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Step 1. Fix fuel line.

Brake problem could be a leaky wheel cylinder if drum brake. Wet brake shoes = grabby brake shoes.

Take the battery out of the car and let the car sit till you can fix it the right way. :D No one in their right mind would drive a car with leaking fuel. Count your lucky stars my friend!

:D No one in their right mind would drive a car with leaking fuel. Count your lucky stars my friend!
hahaha in case there's one, inform me and I'll give him a trophy! :D

Back