2013 mustang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 mach1
Has anyone seen the Dec. 2011 issue of Hemmings Muscle Machines. They have a picture and article of the 2013 Mustang. Is it just me or is this car just butt ugly. Big changes coming. Just my opinion.

Jim

Has anyone seen the Dec. 2011 issue of Hemmings Muscle Machines. They have a picture and article of the 2013 Mustang. Is it just me or is this car just butt ugly. Big changes coming. Just my opinion.

Jim
Changes already? I thought we were on at least a 5 year production change cycle.

Do you mean this 2013 because I kind of like it.

2013-ford-mustang-boss-302-laguna-seca-photo-429387-s-520x318.jpg

2013-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-coupe-photo-429394-s-520x318.jpg

2013-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-coupe-photo-429442-s-520x318.jpg

2013-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-coupe-photo-429441-s-520x318.jpg

2013-ford-mustang-v-6-convertible-taillight-photo-429407-s-520x318.jpg

Here's the car and driver article.

http://www.caranddriver.com/news/2013-ford-mustang-debuts-at-la-auto-show-news

2014fr.jpg

Is this it Jim??... i dont particulary like it a lot either... looks like a serie 3 BMW...

I think then proportions are what it tells us euro style....

Anyways... dont like it either!

Is this it Jim??... i dont particulary like it a lot either... looks like a serie 3 BMW...

yeah it looks like series 3 BMW... and it doesn't look like it belongs to the stang family!

Jim

My mistake it was the 2014 stang. The picture shows the 2014 mustang going to a more euro design. I will try and ge this scaned and post it. Jimt

Probably Ford's new Global Strategy BS. The Focus is cool, but I'm not digging the Mustang.

yeah it looks like series 3 BMW... and it doesn't look like it belongs to the stang family!
HA HA History repeating itself! Hypocrites! Just kidding, but serious, someday someone will own these cars and they'll find this website and see yall talking smack about their beloved Mustang. Why can't we all just get along like the Chevy and Mopar guys? I don't see or hear them talking shit about their cars when a new model comes out. ONLY Ford owners I guess :huh: Just dont get it! Oh well, if it makes you feel good, then have fun with it. LOL! "Butt Ugly" "BMW" "Euro Style" Ouch! All the same descriptions used about our cars back in the 70's and trickled down till today. When will this BS stop? It's good to be opinionated, but do it on the Camaro or Charger or Challenger, but on our own beloved Mustang?

HA HA History repeating itself! Hypocrites! Just kidding, but serious, someday someone will own these cars and they'll find this website and see yall talking smack about their beloved Mustang. Why can't we all just get along like the Chevy and Mopar guys? I don't see or hear them talking shit about their cars when a new model comes out. ONLY Ford owners I guess :huh: Just dont get it! Oh well, if it makes you feel good, then have fun with it. LOL! "Butt Ugly" "BMW" "Euro Style" Ouch! All the same descriptions used about our cars back in the 70's and trickled down till today. When will this BS stop? It's good to be opinionated, but do it on the Camaro or Charger or Challenger, but on our own beloved Mustang?

I Disagree 100% evidently you were not around the chevy bunch (and a lot of them still) when the new camaro came out. Some love it many Hate it, and thats fron the chevy gang. So to say its only Ford people, believe what you want but I have heard it with my own ears so its not second hand info I'm basing my opinion on.

Yeah - the 2013, I like. I wish they would've gone with the GT-500/Super Snake projector lights from the beginning, rather than the current headlight configuration. The tail lights - interesting... hafta see it in-person.

The 2014 - I'm not as keen on the body lines. If they were to take what they have and make it more 'coupe-like,' that could be cool. But I'm not really liking the BMW similarities.

Now, if that thing was missing a roof... that might be kinda cool. ;)

Back