Rear Bumper Guards

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe

Reaction score
My Car
'72 Grande, 351C, Autolite 2100, FMX, 2.75 rear
Anyone know who has them? I have been holding onto my new rear bumper for five weeks now. The only two places I found that list them later said they are out of stock and no longer being reproduced.

I need a set also...

Planning on getting mine re-chromed but I'd rather buy new if possible.

I talked to a local shop about getting them re-chromed yesterday. Then today I finally took the new bumper out of the box and found that it had no holes drilled for bumper guards. (Prior to taking my old one off, I had thought they were held on by brackets, like the front ones.) I put it on without the guards, and found I actually like the look much better. It just looks cleaner and uncluttered. I'll keep my old bumper guards just in case I change my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
MVC-124Fa.jpgI spent the better part of three weeks on ebay getting about 5 different car's rear bumpers to fully complete my premium bumper. The horizontal rubber parts were the hardest to find. The vertical rubber parts are now in repoduction.

Incase anyone else is looking for them.

We have all 5 of the 73 rubber bumper strips available new.

Back