Some cool 71 Mach 1 Pics

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1 Mustang (project)
93 Dodge Shadow (daily)
86 Buick Regal (2nd project)
MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_4.jpg

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_3.jpg

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_2.jpg

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_1.jpg

Nice! Looks REAL!!

My son has a PS3 does that car come with the Gran Turismo 5 game? If so, looks like a found him another Christmas present that dad can play with as well. If it does not come with the game how do you get they car added?

Thanx,

Brian

My son has a PS3 does that car come with the Gran Turismo 5 game? If so, looks like a found him another Christmas present that dad can play with as well. If it does not come with the game how do you get they car added?

Thanx,

Brian
It comes with the game. I recommend getting it, it's one of my favorite racing series. There are a lot of old muscle cars, like camaros, challengers, chargers, ect.

Ive actually been on Laguna Seca track like 4 times with my 07 GT500 since I live 4 miles away from it, what a rush, thanks for the gamer tip, looks like you cant get Gran Turismo 5 on Xbox360 only PS3

here is the list of mustang and cobra cars available for GT5 game

Ford Mustang GT '05

Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71

Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00

Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium '07

Shelby Cobra 427 '66

Shelby GT350R '65

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive actually been on Laguna Seca track like 4 times with my 07 GT500 since I live 4 miles away from it, what a rush, thanks for the gamer tip, looks like you cant get Gran Turismo 5 on Xbox360 only PS3

here is the list of mustang and cobra cars available for GT5 game

Ford Mustang GT '05

Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71

Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00

Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium '07

Shelby Cobra 427 '66

Shelby GT350R '65
Yeah it's a PS3 only game, they have over a 1000 different cars. I've always wanted to make the treck down there to Lagun Seca when I finish my Mach 1.

Here is a real time photo of me on Laguna Seca May 2011, one heading toward finish line and one heading down he famous Cork Screw in my GT500finish line 2.bmpcork screw 2.JPG

Attachments

• finish line 2.bmp
    894.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a real time photo of me on Laguna Seca May 2011, one heading toward finish line and one heading down he famous Cork Screw in my GT500
Those are some awesome pictures. I'm guessing that the corkscrew is a lot more terrifying in real life than it is in the game.

Hey Jayson,

Yeah Corkscrew is a bit scary, you cant see it below so you have to aim for the famous oak tree straight ahead. I grew up at Laguna Seca since late 60's, seen all the greats there over the years, I met Brian Johnson of AC/DC lead singer last summer there, he drive a 1967 Lola with a Cobra Ford engine, the guy is hilarious.

I would love to go to Laguana Seca one day.

By the way Gran Turismo 5 isn't the only game with our car in it.

Forza 4 for the xbox 360

Driver for both the ps3 and xbox 360

Ford Racing 2 for the ps2

Just to name a few.

I would love to go to Laguana Seca one day.

By the way Gran Turismo 5 isn't the only game with our car in it.

Forza 4 for the xbox 360

Driver for both the ps3 and xbox 360

Ford Racing 2 for the ps2

Just to name a few.
yes I just got the game Forza Motorsports 4 for XBOX360 and it has

the 1971 Mach 1 on it, here are some pics from the game

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

Yeah, a friend of mine has Forza 4 and I made a really nice Mach 1. I like the customizablility of Forza but like the racing of Gran Turismo.

Back