• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

73 Doors

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Coupe
2001 Coupe
I have picked what I need from my 73 donor's doors and am ready to get them out of the shop. They've got good glass, regulators and such. Rust at the bottom would make them tough to save as a set, but the interior metal is good. Let me know if you may need a particular angle or bend for your own repair from any section of the door. Again, the bottoms are a shot. PM me with a description - or better a pic - of the area you may need, and we'll work something out.

I have picked what I need from my 73 donor's doors and am ready to get them out of the shop. They've got good glass, regulators and such. Rust at the bottom would make them tough to save as a set, but the interior metal is good. Let me know if you may need a particular angle or bend for your own repair from any section of the door. Again, the bottoms are a shot. PM me with a description - or better a pic - of the area you may need, and we'll work something out.
Mike,

I need a section of the passenger side inner jamb (the side where the door catch goes) I will snap a shot tomorrow to show you.

Scott

Mike,

I need a section of the passenger side inner jamb (the side where the door catch goes) I will snap a shot tomorrow to show you.

Scott
Scott I have a rust free passenger door that I can cut up. The front part of the door skin was repaired. so there 2 dozen holes in door from dent puller. But the frame/jam is very clean. Mike

Mike,

Scott
Scott I have a rust free passenger door that I can cut up. The front part of the door skin was repaired. so there 2 dozen holes in door from dent puller. But the frame/jam is very clean. Mike
Mike,

I will pm you & grab a pic today of what I need THANKS !

Mike,

Scott
Mike,

I will pm you & grab a pic today of what I need THANKS !
Scott are you still interested in the lower pass door and valance. Mike

Back