7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Fastback
Recently found this website. Bought a 72 Fastback about a year ago out of a guy's backyard. Needs one of everything, but I really like the body style. I have previously owned a 66 Fastback and a 67 GT with a 390(wish I had that one back). Sold my 85 vette to get a mustang project.

Welcome from Pa. Is that a 73 grill? looks like bumper sticks out like a 73 also? Might just be the way im looking at it. But welcome and enjoy the site.

Kevin

Welcome to the site, there's a few of us Coloradans on here. I've got a '72 fastback myself. Where at in Colorado do you live? Generally speaking, of course.
Thanks, Just north of you in Parker
Nice, I work close to there right near the Parkmeadows Mall. Got a couple friends that live in Parker. Are you going to do the body work yourself or hire the work out?

Welcome from Pa. Is that a 73 grill? looks like bumper sticks out like a 73 also? Might just be the way im looking at it. But welcome and enjoy the site.

Kevin
Not sure, the last owner was converting it to a Mach 1. It's a "H" code car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forums...We are glad to have you aboard!

Welcome to the site, there's a few of us Coloradans on here. I've got a '72 fastback myself. Where at in Colorado do you live? Generally speaking, of course.
Nice, I work close to there right near the Parkmeadows Mall. Got a couple friends that live in Parker. Are you going to do the body work yourself or hire the work out?

Hired a guy, his work was terrible. I cut most of it out and have replaced the RR quarter and inner fender well myself. Have some trunk work to do and will buy a RF fender. The rest is not too bad

Thanks, glad I found this site

Where do you work, if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hired a guy, his work was terrible. I cut most of it out and have replaced the RR quarter and inner fender well myself. Have some trunk work to do and will buy a RF fender. The rest is not too bad

Thanks, glad I found this site

Where do you work, if you don't mind me asking?
North of the PM mall, right behind Buffalo Wild Wings. It's an HVAC automation company.

Welcome from Mobile, AL (again). Looks like you have a good project to start with. Be sure to pin yourself on our member map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back