Weirdest sportsroof body mod ever?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Hi guys. I've found a pic that I've had on my computer forever. I think it's one of the weirdest (maybe worst) mods ever done to a 71-73 sportsroof.

I mean the workmanship seems top notch as well as creativity, but ..... I dunno,

What do you think about this guys?

1616834kcut.jpg

That thing is ugly, but i do agree that the workmanship is great.

the grill looks like a 64/65 Buick Riviera (One of my favorite cars ever)

I'd love to weight this thing... I'm sure all those balloon shaped fenders are made with fiberglass and tons of bondo!!

This would be a typical "tuning" car from Uruguay :)

Even the tinny little shoe on the right is better than the car :p

(hey... Let's hope the owner of this is not a member!) jeje

Yes, I know we like to support all degree's of 71-73 Mustang restoration/modification...but this car leans more toward art car. I'll give them credit on original design and craftsmanship. Just not my style.

I think they just mixed too many different contour styles... hmm, that statement didn't really make sense, but i'm not sure how else to word it.

I really think they ruined a good car to make an ugly "whatever" it is. It's kind of a kickass wanna-be bat mobile though

Hi guys. I've found a pic that I've had on my computer forever. I think it's one of the weirdest (maybe worst) mods ever done to a 71-73 sportsroof.

I mean the workmanship seems top notch as well as creativity, but ..... I dunno,

What do you think about this guys?
only one more thing now to make us all throw up in unison.

to find out that there is a 250ci 6 cylinder still in it...?

Back