Pegasus build photos

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goolsby

Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang
Well I finally have a litttle time to post some of the build photos some were asking about, so here we go

245.jpg

241.jpg

234.jpg

271.jpg

048.jpg

053.jpg

050.jpg

279.jpg

275.jpg

I never get tired of looking at Pegasus.

You really need to get with Dub City Diecast so I can get one of my own

Please excuse the wheels in these pictures they are some old ugly ones we use for mock up

These pictures show how we took 7" out of the front overhang as well as 1" out of the wheel openings because we also shortened the entir wheel base 1"

290.jpg

fenderbefore.jpg

fender.jpg

305.jpg

303.jpg

side3.jpg

driprail3.jpg

driprail.jpg

driprail2.jpg

0132.jpg

0152.jpg

0252-1.jpg

0262-1.jpg

0292.jpg

Fantastic work, especially the body work to make the wheelbase shorter... Why was that?! Is this necessary for any of the drivetrain mods or was it a customers choice?

I admire the detailing in your work man, great example of this old but beautiful body, turning into a XXI century car

Nice work! Did you keep any logs on hours to complete, cost...etc.? If you are willing to share? Did you buy any resto parts and who was your Mustang parts supplier?

As far as hours we have around 2300 hours in the total build, and as far as cost its over the 200 mark, and we did have to purchase some aftermarket parts and I do believe they all came from NPD

Nice work! Did you keep any logs on hours to complete, cost...etc.? If you are willing to share? Did you buy any resto parts and who was your Mustang parts supplier?

Back