Wish I could stack 'em like this...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Coupe
2001 Coupe
I was trolling Meacum's site for the January Kissimmee auction and came across this photo. The Mach is nice, but stacking them up in the garage behind...now that's just showing off.

I should be so lucky.

...or maybe that's Don's garage?

az6sjs.jpg

I think that 70 Mach I would look way better with 15" Magnums and Goodyear Polyglas GT RWL's all the way around, and maybe the rear window louvers too.....just sayin' .

I think that 70 Mach I would look way better with 15" Magnums and Goodyear Polyglas GT RWL's all the way around, and maybe the rear window louvers too.....just sayin' .
Hey, were have you been hiding all that time? Been a long time since I last saw one of your posts. Nice to hear from you again. :)

I agree, those rims don't really look good on that car. :(

If I were to chose from that pic, I'd have the GT40 with the classic Gulf paint job on the top left corner! (we need a "drool" smilie!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Been mostly stuck in the garage working and re-working mistakes ! It's getting too cold now, so I headed south to Florida where I don't have a project to work on....so now I am back on the net. living vicariously through all you guys !

Latest posts

Back