• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

351C - 2 barrel heads

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
I have a friend with a very nice 73 convertable who is looking for a decent set of 2 barrel heads. Looking for an original set not machined at all to replace his. If you have any please send photos and the condition of the heads. I will play the middle man in passing along to him. He would like to find something in the next couple of days.

Thanx,

Brian D.

Brian, I have 4 -5 sets sitting on a shelf.

Any specific casting numbers?

Shipping would be expensive.

Know anyone passing thru northern Ohio?

Don

He is not doing a date correct restoration. I will be in southern WI the week of the 26th.Not sure if I can make it all the way over to your place. How much would they weigh??? I might have a shipping option? What condition are they in? You can PM me with any details.

Thank you

I have a set I took off my 67K mile 73 Mach 1, rebuilt my engine and put aussie heads on it. Have stock cam, rocker arms and push rods too. Complete. Not sure on shipping

I have a set I took off my 67K mile 73 Mach 1, rebuilt my engine and put aussie heads on it. Have stock cam, rocker arms and push rods too. Complete. Not sure on shipping
Please PM me if you can on the price. I have a shipping option. Do you have any pictures?

I have a set of aussie heads sitting around.. they are bare, not machined.. It looks like they have had some repairs over the years (pressed in valve seal, a couple guides were changed).

I have a set of aussie heads sitting around.. they are bare, not machined.. It looks like they have had some repairs over the years (pressed in valve seal, a couple guides were changed).
Please PM me with priceand any photos available.

Thank you

I have a set of decent 2v heads from a 1973 cleveland. They may very well run fine but I recomend getting them rebuilt. Should only need seals and valve job, the motor was very clean inside.

Sorry I dont have pictures, they are stored inside a drum of used oil to prevent rusting.

$150 delivered to you, $100 picked up

pm me if interested

Back