Random weird 71-73 mustang pics I have found

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I'd share this junk squad with everybody. Hopefully, none of these owners are on this forum and or get offended. These are some of the weirdest 71-73 cars I have found on the net.
As Johnny Carson used to say "that's some wierd stuff.":huh:

The stang from MUSTANGS and fast fords has a billiet grill any thoughts on where to find something like that or do you have the full article that may have more info

It really does make you appreciate the design which Ford put into a normal 71-73 model.

After seeing these modded cars, I appreciate my factory original 10 times more.

The charcoal Eleanor(2000) clone made me laugh though.

Our cars are the original Eleanors(1974), why would you celebrate someone else's copy of an original which we own.

Are those missiles coming out of the NACA scoops on the red one? Yikes! I'll let you pass....no problems here buddy!

It really does make you appreciate the design which Ford put into a normal 71-73 model.

After seeing these modded cars, I appreciate my factory original 10 times more.

The charcoal Eleanor(2000) clone made me laugh though.

Our cars are the original Eleanors(1974), why would you celebrate someone else's copy of an original which we own.
I was kinda thinking the same thing, but then again, I kinda like the charcoal one. It's truly the top floater out of the rest of those turds.

The old school Ferrari GTO tail-light treatment almost works on the red one... but those obnoxious fender flares gotta go.

Are those missiles coming out of the NACA scoops on the red one? Yikes! I'll let you pass....no problems here buddy!
The red one is in Jamaica, I randomly found it on some jamaican car club forum. It looks like it has every possible fiberglass add on you can possibly buy for a honda. Gotta love the mach 1 and standard grille emblems. Just in cased you weren't sure which model it was, they got it covered.

I think that the Yellow car was the coolest, its kind of old stang meets new stang.

Well Done

Oh my god, what did I start with the red one?!! :)

The two tone red and black sportsroof looks pretty good excluding the wheels.
Agreed. Just needs a Mach 1 grille, a front spoiler and needs to be lowered a lot, than the wheels would even blend in.

The others cause eye cancer.

But the worst one hasn´t been posted yet. Gotta see if I can find a pic of it. It´s one from my country, and.... YUCK!

Back