LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND IN MY BACKYARD

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Q code Mach 4spd
2004 350z
2005 Corvette
1971 Camaro SS/RS
Hey guys,

I just found this by chance 10 minutes from my house ! 1972

I just got off the phone with the owner..Says it's a solid car just some rot in the shock towers..rear rails good, trunk floor good, floors good..Clean title..Rebuilt 351c that goes with it..No tranny I'm going to see it tomorrow..Christmas luck ? I sure hope so !

n597127033_685986_6385.jpg

I tHink you know what I'm going to say.

If not, here's my advice...

Buy it.
You know Don, 10-15 years from now, we may look back on this and say that Don was a genius! Furnished his whole family with Muscle cars that tripled (or more) in value...

Went to a field auction where a bunch of rough looking 66-67 fastbacks had $10k on the windshield...

NICE!! whats the price on that bad boy Scott?

I tHink you know what I'm going to say.

If not, here's my advice...

Buy it.
You know Don, 10-15 years from now, we may look back on this and say that Don was a genius! Furnished his whole family with Muscle cars that tripled (or more) in value...

Went to a field auction where a bunch of rough looking 66-67 fastbacks had $10k on the windshield...
I don't know about the genius part but I hope you are right about the value increasing.

Nice find Scott! I have a C-6 and all the trimmings that'll fit right in there! :D
I might just be calling you for it ! I hope this car turns out to be as good as the owner says:huh:

NICE!! whats the price on that bad boy Scott?
He's looking for $3500.00 but there's no way I'm paying $3500 for it Unless it's something super special , The cowl is perfect ..& there's something there like tons of parts to justify the asking price.

Sweet find Q. Is it an automatic car?
Yep it's auto

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like that car was just waiting for you, Scott.

I know one thing - if you decide to purchase and build, the car will become another valued classic Mustang.

You do good work!

Merry Christmas (to everyone on here).

Ray

Well I just got back from my inspection:)

Very solid car..Doesn't need floors...doesn't need any rails front or rear..Doesn't need trunk floor..Cowl is damm good a few little pin holes..Right door is pretty mint..left door can be repaired..I May put quarter sections on It needs the rear lowers & drop offs..Needs a repair in the right door jamb..The shock towers can easily be repaired..It needs frt & rear aprons but amazingly the rear apron extensions are mint ! Glass is all nice too ! & I would put a new rad support on. He has a bunch of parts for it & the 351 c looks pretty nice has the 4 stamped on the heads..So we bought or should I say stole it..My son's new project:D $1300.00 for everything Thank you Santa !!!!

100_3094.JPG100_3095.JPG

Back