What'd ya get?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mister 4x4

Too Big to Sneak
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1
My wife hooked me up with: Cool-ass Mach 1 jacket

jacket4.jpg

http://www.mach1performance.org/jackets.htm

And also: Edelbrock Performer Dual-Plane intake manifold

EDL-2181.jpg

OK guys - let's see all the cool Mustang stuff y'all got!

I gave my wife some flowers and she gave me a box of sugar free candy!

Oh, almost forgot, we treated each other to a Caribbean Cruise and had a great time earlier this month:

DSCF2758.jpg

DSCF2707.jpg

I didn't really get any mustang stuff except the calender but I got a couple of cool knives (red ESEE Izula and KABAR Potbelly) and sweet sign.

100_4649.jpg

100_4658.jpg

I did get some cash for some parts though. :p

I got some nice stuff, but what stands out is my 7173 Calendar and a 15 lap shootout racing experience package with the Rusty Wallace Racing Experience. This will be at the 5/8 mile oval at Lucas Oil Raceway, formerly Indianapolis Raceway park. I sure have some great kids! I also got a new Holley carb for the Mach 1, but i opened it early.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some great stuff!! Btw that cruise looks amazing old pony..... I got tales from the crypt dvd's..socks!! hehe.....And a nice metal detector...Always wanted a good one for hunting and messing with on the weekends..Plus nothing worse than loosing a bolt or something in your yard and cant find it!! hehe

Nice gifts everyone!

I was gonna send TheJ a 7173 calendar...glad I didn't! LOL!

I got some stocking stuffers and some cash, so it yet to be determined what I buy. I may have to get one of those Mach 1 Jackets! Totally awesome!

7173 calendar, rear louvers, new inside door handles, and a new shifter knob and an Ipod Nano for the mustang

Where did the jacket come from?
I put a link to the vendor under the pic... Read the whole thing, Man! ;) :D

My wife got me this for Xmas:

51KgPIQ8kdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The book is about John DeLorean´s career and the founding and failing of DMC, as well as a complete history of the car.

(The title of the book refers to the movie title as it reads "Too soon for the future")

Very interesting read, especially as I have always been a sucker for DeLoreans....

The book also shows the true personality of J. Z. DeLorean, who obviously never was the big shot and great doer that he liked to sell himself for.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife got me this for Xmas:

The book is about John DeLorean´s career and the founding and failing of DMC, as well as a complete history of the car.

(The title of the book refers to the movie title as it reads "Too soon for the future")

Very interesting read, especially as I have always been a sucker for DeLoreans....

The book also shows the true personality of J. Z. DeLorean, who obviously never was the big shot and great doer that he liked to sell himself for.

I passed a delorean on the way home from work yesterday

Latest posts

Back