Mustang heaven

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
Well, I am in Wisconsin visiting with family this week. I took the opportunity to run up to Juneau, WI to meet Bob Perkins and tour his showroom and restoration shop. All I can say is I think I died and went to heaven. His showroom is filled with low mileage original cars. He has an 800 mile 71 Boss 351 that he has sold and getting ready to ship out. He also has a 2800 mile white Boss 351. I took many photos of both for reference. He also had a wall display of factory original front suspension components on display for 71-73. I took several photos of that as well. As I am not on my computer I cannot download the photos today, but I will as soon as I get back home. Bob was a great guy to talk with and shared several points with me on restoring and showing the car.

I will get pictures posted shortly.

Here are a few from yesterday's visit to the local u pull it.

70-ish Dodge

e6vndc.jpg

66 Galaxie

2ajwdg4.jpg

71 Galaxie

166azwk.jpg

60 Corvair

209su37.jpg

2ps25n5.jpg

Supposedly one of the original Starsky & Hutch cars. There is a local guy here in town that collected these. This one was in pretty bad shape. Notice the bondo that once covered the opera windows and also notice the stickers on the passenger side quarter glass. If this wasn't one of the cars on the set then it was a darn good clone down to the correct window stickers. I have no proof but what I was told by a friend of the collector guy. I wonder if the quarter windows roll down...hmm.

33o2tec.jpg

9huwb9.jpg

There is a great ford bone yard in Greenville Al. full of mustangs and other fords.Next time I am over there I will take some photos.:D

Last edited by a moderator:

70-ish Dodge

e6vndc.jpg

66 Galaxie

2ajwdg4.jpg

71 Galaxie

166azwk.jpg

60 Corvair

209su37.jpg

2ps25n5.jpg

Supposedly one of the original Starsky & Hutch cars. There is a local guy here in town that collected these. This one was in pretty bad shape. Notice the bondo that once covered the opera windows and also notice the stickers on the passenger side quarter glass. If this wasn't one of the cars on the set then it was a darn good clone down to the correct window stickers. I have no proof but what I was told by a friend of the collector guy. I wonder if the quarter windows roll down...hmm.

33o2tec.jpg

9huwb9.jpg
when i saw this one the other day something was bugging me about the front end as the guy was talking and i was thinking grille?? but had that feeling, ( something wasn't adding up ) and was wrong on the grille it was the single head lights on this one instead of double head lights upfront.

when i saw this one the other day something was bugging me about the front end as the guy was talking and i was thinking grille?? but had that feeling, ( something wasn't adding up ) and was wrong on the grille it was the single head lights on this one instead of double head lights upfront.
Like this one?

10GTI-Starsky&Hutch-Frenzied(8-16-10).jpg

Like this one?

10GTI-Starsky&Hutch-Frenzied(8-16-10).jpg
rofl rofl

The Starsky one has the wrong front, as you said yourself.

My guess for that "70ish Dodge" would be 71-72 Plymouth Roadrunner/GTX or Satellite. I was gonna buy one of those last year.

Back