New Member from California

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamespowers

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
I was told I should post here to introduce myself so here I am. I have had my 1973 Mach 1 for about eleven years now. I never intended to own a Mach 1 of this year but my cousin passed away and it was in the garage so......:p

It was all JC Whitneyed up with a bunch of stuff it didn't need on it. I removed a bunch of it and now it looks decent again. I still kept her moniker though that was handpainted on by a local artist---Double Eagle. I couldn't have that removed because it just made it unique---now the wierd blue graphics on the hood and the black pinstripe tape along the sides were something else. They went. Now it has its original matte black hood graphic. I'll get a picture of it when I get it back from the shop. It is getting its A/C recharged---with R12, I saw that question about a conversion to the new stuff. :p It works fine with R12 so I am not fixing what isn't broken. In fact, it works too well. Brrrrr..... :p

Welcome to the forums! Glad you found us! Can't wait for some photos of your Mustang!

::welcome::

Welcome from Mobile, AL! You've found a great forum to be a part of. Be sure to pin your area of the world on our member map under the fun stuff link above.

Welcome to the site, can't wait to see pics of the car. Do you have "before" pics that you can post up as well?
I never thought to take before pictures of DE.

She looks sort of like this now:

images

No front spoiler and just original dog dish caps though. :p

Thanks for all the warm welcomes as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site from Virginia! Thanks for sharing some of the history of the car, I always find that interesting. I have a JC Whitney AaahOouuGaaa Horn that I took off of mine to clean up. I'll probably put it back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back