Nashville Auto Fest

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TNfastback,

I am feeling a road trip. I may consider bringing the 67 GT. I will need to lookover the website for show details. I will keep you posted if I plan to go with or without the car. Three hours from Memphis is workable.

Would love to be there...:D, to bad i live in Norway:)

Spent our holiday in Florida October 2010. Friday and Saturday night in "old Town" was nice. Definetly going back to USA 2014, when Mustang celebrates 50 years::thumb::

That sounds like a great destination. Too bad it's too far for me...

Heade to Nashville to check this out on the 21st. Anyone interested? Not going to be in the car but about 8-10 of us here locally are going.

http://www.nashvilleautofest.com/
Man..I wish I had a trailer !! I need a show car fix !! I would load up the camaro & bring it down enter it !! Anybody up my way have a trailer & wants to go ? :whistling:

Humm:idea:

951 miles to the fairgrounds from where i live..15 hours 48 minutes..U-haul trailer $54.95 per day...Wife wants to go :D Leave thursday...sleep over 1 night..get there friday in time for show car registration..I'm seriously considering it ! Never been to the big T...Roy you ready to show me some T hospitality ::beer::

951 miles to the fairgrounds from where i live..15 hours 48 minutes..U-haul trailer $54.95 per day...Wife wants to go :D Leave thursday...sleep over 1 night..get there friday in time for show car registration..I'm seriously considering it ! Never been to the big T...Roy you ready to show me some T hospitality ::beer::
Come on down, now I will be traveling as well, just not as far:D

Come on down, now I will be traveling as well, just not as far:D
+1 I'd like to meet some more members.

Hey Guys. I found this site researching the Nashville AutoFest on the web. The foundation I work for is partnering with a local charity at the Nashville Autofest. The car we will display is the Stryker Mustang tribute car. I'll add a quick press blurb that quickly explains the car and the partnership. If you any of you make it to Nashville, come by and say Hi! Rich

{The TruLight Foundation, in conjunction with 2nd Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee, is pleased to display the 2007 Sanderson Stryker Mustang at the 2012 Nashville Auto Fest. The Stryker was built as the ultimate rolling tribute to our Country and our Country’s Troops that have made the ultimate sacrifice. The car is named in memory of Stewart S. Stryker and Robert F. Stryker, both killed in action and recipients of The Medal of Honor. The Stryker has been generously donated by TruLight Classic Cars for use at the Nashville Auto Fest.}

This was posted with permission from Tnfastbk.

stryker.jpg

Do we have a roll call on who is going and which day? I pulled the tranny out of the 67 so I will be in the daily driver. I am thinking Saturday if I can get my to do list majority completed tonight.

headed out around 7 am EST, Called Gray at American Powertrain to see if they were going to be set up in Nashville. He said no but gave me his personal number to call on the way and he would meet us at the shop and give us a personal tour. Thought that was pretty cool.

Back