• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

update 71 convertible parts!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87fox72mach

Reaction score
My Car
1995 firebird rebuilt motor 5 spd dail driver
1987 grand wagoneer plow truck
1987 mustang lx 5.0 work custom engine bay and paint
1972 mach 1 project
im getting a car just for the a/c box for my mach 1 and the radio and controls . car is a 351 2v blue deluxe interior power top frame works, dash in good shape ill be keeping a few of the trim panels but cluster etc will be for sale as well as other stuff please let me know if you have interest in some parts and ill get back to you ill be selling stuff at reasonable prices thanks !

ok here is the list ive formed so far of stuff for sale!! im willing to negotiate

just ask about anything

fmx trans

hockey stick chrome needs re chrome

black tail light filler panel good shape little faded, maybe a little bent or thats how it is not sure

couple tailights

middle center bezel blue in color original pretty nice

near mint gauge cluster non tach 60$

rear quarter plastics few knicks gouges but no cpeaker holes or cracks need to be sprayed to look good there are dark spots on them 80$

complete conv top frame motor wiring etc

rear sun x glass quarter glass

rear quarter extensions

one door in pretty good shape, another door with a hole underneath

disc brake spindles, booster, pedal assembly

blue dash pretty nice

sheet metal - from firewall forward is already sold.

Last edited by a moderator:
im getting the car friday i looked at it briefly yesterday, i believe they are crank

I could use the molding on the top of the windshield that goes between the two A-pillars inside the car. That´s a convertible specific part.

if its there which it shuld be you have first shot

Ok no power windows they are manual.

I could use the passenger side a pillar trim molding.

Let me know Please.

Thanks
F117RT, if he does not have one

Email or PM me

Don

Does the car have the A Pilar trim. Looking for a set for my 71 Mach.

Jim
Jim he is getting a vert, they will not fit your fastback

Don

pms sent! fr do you need a pillar trim for vert?

lol!!! so update on parts ive pulled off blue console has some cracks etc nothing that cant be glued lookin for 50$???? this is just the console not bezel clock ashtray etc , piece of chrome trim ontop of backseat offeR? some scrtches good for a driver weekend cruiser not mint, also i will have seat tracks for sale, the seats in this thing besdies having soem green moss on them are not ripped and are in suprisingly decent shape if cleaned

I'm interested in the door panels & console. What color is the interior? All blue?

Does it have the indicator lights that go on the lower part of the dash to the left side of the steering column?

I'm interested in the door panels & console. What color is the interior? All blue?

Does it have the indicator lights that go on the lower part of the dash to the left side of the steering column?
the door panels are cracked on the armrest pretty bad and in a few other places, the chrome strips at the bottom are for sale and if your not picky of year, i may have a set of wooden panels in good shape from a 72 for sale, the interior is all blue the lights are pending to someone else at the moment, i can send pics of the console if your interested

im getting a car just for the a/c box for my mach 1 and the radio and controls . car is a 351 2v blue deluxe interior power top frame works, dash in good shape ill be keeping a few of the trim panels but cluster etc will be for sale as well as other stuff please let me know if you have interest in some parts and ill get back to you ill be selling stuff at reasonable prices thanks !
Do you have drum brake spindles?

If so - please contact me.

[email protected]

Thanks,

John

sorry this car has disc brakes up front which i will be selling at some point!

50 plus shipping for 2 sets?? ( both seats)

if anyone needs any metal sections of the car please let me know also i got the draive train for sale trans and engine carb to pan for 400?? anything else dont be afraid to ask doors etc are for sale

Back