we are under attack by old man winter

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 mustang fastback,{mine} 74 Chevy Nova {girlfriends car}
2001 Sunfire that is falling apart haha.
Ok this is 1 and1/2 day of snow. You guy's {and gals} down south be ready to be happy. On the other hand we do not get hurricanes and tornado's are very rare and never as big. I guess there is no perfect place to live.

In the words from Metallica on ride the lightning "TRAPPED UNDER ICE"

The car has been cleared of snow Don't want to ruin the suspension hahaha. Even though I will be changing it all along with most of the front end parts.

2012_0113Aliceinabox0031.JPG

2012_0113Aliceinabox0032.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok this is 1 and1/2 day of snow. You guy's {and gals} down south be ready to be happy. On the other hand we do not get hurricanes and tornado's are very rare and never as big. I guess there is no perfect place to live.

In the words from Metallica on ride the lightning "TRAPPED UNDER ICE"

The car has been cleared of snow Don't want to ruin the suspension hahaha. Even though I will be changing it all along with most of the front end parts.
Windy & pretty cold here..E...you need a car cover dude !!! Best investment you can make if your baby is stored outside..I have an 04 350Z since new..Stored outside but ALWAYS with a cover..The finish is pretty much flawless still looks NEW..Of course the Adams helps too:)

Happy down south? It's way too cold here - 40s tonight. I just had to pull on some sweatpants on with my short sleeve t-shirt and bare feet. Oh the inhumanity.

Windy & pretty cold here..E...you need a car cover dude !!! Best investment you can make if your baby is stored outside..I have an 04 350Z since new..Stored outside but ALWAYS with a cover..The finish is pretty much flawless still looks NEW..Of course the Adams helps too:)

I have the car cover just got caught off guard. But as long as I don't scrape the ice of I'm not worried. I had the car cover on it last year and it froze to the car. What is bad for the car is hot cold hot cold. That is when humidity gets in and the rust has a field day but here it is pretty much below freezing all the time. As long as I keep the sides of the car clear for air to circulate it should be fine. And the car needs to be painted in the next couple of years also. Just have to put in some voluntary work at the paint shop me and Alice go to so I can get the price down hehehehe.

DON'T scrape the snow!!! (Coming from Erie,PA land of lake effect) Scratches the paint!
Don't worry hahaha I know. I use a broom to get it off and I don't try to clear it all away I let the sun finish the job.

Happy down south? It's way too cold here - 40s tonight. I just to pull on some sweatpants on with my short sleeve t-shirt and bare feet. Oh the inhumanity.
That is not cold it's 5 degrees in your Fahrenheit system. {Which I don't understand by the way hahaha} Maybe it's just me but 0 for freezing and 100 for boiling seems pretty logical. I am just teasing of course.

What a difference a couple of hours drive can make......cold here today 7 degrees on the Fahrenheit scale and two days ago we had got about 1" of snow.....but now the talking heads of weather are saying its going to be 40 and rain on Monday.....

Anybody know what -40 Fahrenheit is in Celsius...it's -40. Yay for useless information. We just got about 6 inches of snow here.

Back