what would be your dream car

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 mustang fastback,{mine} 74 Chevy Nova {girlfriends car}
2001 Sunfire that is falling apart haha.
what car in the world would you live to own {Apart from your 71/73 mustang of course} Here is mine. Tom Daniels the Red Baron

red_baron_1200.jpg

Red-Baron-Chuck-Miller-Fire-Truck.jpg

Red-Baron-T-Bucket-Speedway-Motors-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's mine !

http://www.cartype.com/pages/916/obsidian_mustang_couper__2006

One of these day's I hope to build something close with a brand new Dynacorn body.
That is a pretty rad car.
Rad is an understatement !!!! You can't mess with this bad boy..I'm telling ya After this summer & finishing the 72..I may just sell all my other cars (NOT MY 72) but the camaro..vette & z..I think that would get me in the ballpark for the funds I need. I can handle the work & custom body work no problem.

Here's mine !

One of these day's I hope to build something close with a brand new Dynacorn body.
Rad is an understatement !!!! You can't mess with this bad boy..I'm telling ya After this summer & finishing the 72..I may just sell all my other cars (NOT MY 72) but the camaro..vette & z..I think that would get me in the ballpark for the funds I need. I can handle the work & custom body work no problem.

I'm kinda feeling this too ! Also can be done with a brand new Dynacorn body Man decision decisions !
If I where you I would go obsidian. That second one doesn't come close. Or better yet do a 7173 version of the obsidian. Or just use it as inspiration and build your own.

I'm kinda feeling this too ! Also can be done with a brand new Dynacorn body Man decision decisions !
If I where you I would go obsidian. That second one doesn't come close. Or better yet do a 7173 version of the obsidian. Or just use it as inspiration and build your own.
Agreed..I have used a lot of the pro-touring cars as inspiration for my 72..As I think you can notice by the susp components I installed, the wheel set up.. Hood mod..& much more to come..I just can't bring myself to start cutting up modding the chassis oem sheet metal on a numbers matching car..So it's all gotta be bolt on ...Stick with my plan..68 or 67 after the 72

That Red Baron WAS my dream car as a kid - my brother had it as a Hot Wheels version and I was pretty jealous!

My dream car would be an AMX/2; if they had of existed as a production model.

Amc_Amx-2.jpg

amx2_american_motors_02.jpg

Or to be patriotic I would choose the Australian 1969 Holden Hurricane concept which I've always thought looked pretty snazzy.

holden-hurricane-w.jpg

Brett I agree the AMX 2 was the AMC version of the Pantera. And as far as the 1969 Holden Hurricane concept this is my first view but it is a thing of beauty. And these cars would look 100% normal today on the street. If you looked at other super cars of course. The ford gt or a lotus are really pretty close both these cars.

I can't wait to see the rest of the cool cars that show up in this thread.

I think my ultimate, would be a car I designed myself back in the '80s.

crossfire.jpg

Or maybe:Coyote_Frontside_06.jpgCoyote_Top_01.jpg

But, more realistically:

7b65_3.JPG

That, or just about anything 'red' between the mid-sixties and mid-90s with a mid-engine and a Ferrari emblem on it. For example: BB512, 308GTS, F-355GTS, GTO, F-40, Testarossa, et al. Maybe a nice 365 GTS Daytona Spyder as well or a '63 GTO (I know they're front engines, but Damn...)

McLaren F-1s are nice, too. Hey - we're dreamin', right?

Don't hate me but This is my style right here... If it was good enough for the king I know it's good enough for me

ep_pink_cadillac_in_the_elvis_car_museum_01.jpg

Actually, now that I think about it, I already have my dream car. Unfortunately, it's currently still a rusty POS - but someday... :D

Back