A BIG THANKS TO SOME MEMBERS HERE

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Q code Mach 4spd
2004 350z
2005 Corvette
1971 Camaro SS/RS
I just wanted to thank a few members here for helping me out with some parts! What a great group we have here ! I was looking for the lower half of a passenger door so I could remove the bad corners & lower part of mine..I have a new lower skin,,so I was looking for quite some time for a clean lower section..Well mach71351c & 72Mike came to the rescue ! Both of them

Sent me the lower half of a passenger door & between the 2 I have what I need ! Mach71351c also had a pretty clean frt valance which he also sent me ! Mach 71351c has a bunch of parts so if you need something he may just be able to help you. Thanks to both of you for hooking me up I really appreciate it!

Also in the mix was Thundertc64..He hooked me up with a nice set of quarter windows..roof braces..& the outer shock tower braces..All nice stuff that cleaned up to perfection (didn't get to the roof braces yet) Thanks Thunder ! He also has a bunch of parts so check with him too if your looking for something. Again a BIG THANK YOU to these 3 members !

100_3154.JPG100_3155.JPG100_3156.JPG100_3158.JPG100_3159.JPG100_3162.JPG100_3163.JPG100_3164.JPG

Thanks, Scott. Glad my humble piece of metal could help you out. You've helped me in more ways than I can mention with your general advice, expertise and videos that have served this entire group well.

The knowledge that you and many other members here have on nearly every Mustang subject is amazing enough. But that you all share it so freely in the spirit of helping others with their projects is something infinitely more impressive.

Mark

Your welcome Scott. That's the door that came off my car. I'm sure you got laugh at how thick the bonbo was in the upper part of the door. :D That's whats so great about this site. Members helping out members. Mike

Back