New Members from Olympia WA

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach1, 351 Cleveland, Ram Air (not factory), C6 Automatic, AM/8 Track, Bright Red.
Found this site while looking for a tachometer issue on our 71 Mach1. I posted the issues on the electronics thread of this site soliciting solutions.

In any case like you guys, we're "renegade" classic Mustang owners of a 71-73 classic Mustang. We enjoy club cruises with the Mustang club we belong to (ours is the only "renegade" Mustang in the club) on nice days and checking out the car shows in our area. We've found that owners of classic Mustangs tend to be a different breed and we really enjoy our get togethers. Being the only renegade Mustang club member we had no problem taking 1st in class (71-73)at last years Mustang car show...:rolleyes:

A Very WARM Welcome to You Both!

It is obvious that you both are having fun with your Mustang and the hobby. I think you will like it here as we like to pride ourselves on being the BEST site on the Net when it comes to the 1971 - 1973 Mustangs:).

Please take some time and browse the specific Forums and don't hesitate to "jump right in" if you find a thread that interest or brings additional questions to mind.

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you both on the individual Forums.

BT

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

0061.gif

Welcome to the site from Virginia! It seems like the owners here on this site seem to be a more friendly group than on some of the other big Mustang sites. Must have some to do with owning the 71/73's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back