American Powertrain

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tnfastbk

Staff member
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard any feed back on these guys? Good or bad

1.Concentric Slave Bearing: Slip-on hydraulic release bearing with auxiliary bleeder line for easy bleeding. Adjustable for use with all clutch and flywheel combinations. (External slave also available. Call for more info.)

2.Hydramax™ Master Cylinder Kit: Patent pending adjustable Hydramax™ bracket mimics original clutch rod angle for perfectly linear actuation. This unique design includes an integrated pedal stop, 90-degree adjustability, and a durable nickel finish. The master cylinder is low profile and volume matched to the slave to protect seals.

3.Pedal Push Rod Kit: Fully adjustable pedal pushrod is model specific for length and features a heim joint with a lifetime carbon fiber bearing and stainless construction. Works with OE and aftermarket pedals.

4.Flexible Reservoir Kit: Provides for easy remote or local mounting of the reservoir. All lines, seals and fittings included.

5.Steel Braided Line: Teflon lined steel braided stainless line dissipates heat and can be easily routed around headers and other components.

6.Hardware and Fittings: Everything you need to complete your installation with no trips to your local parts store.

7.Installation instructions:Easy to understand, detailed instructions with every kit!

HydramaxKit.jpg

I have talked to them. They have a kit for 71-73, but I sure would like to see one installed. They did say that a braket has to be fabricated to connect the pushrod to the clutch pedal, no details. How does the master mount to the firewall and the pushrod.

Post if you find anything, I have searched and not found anyone who has installed it.

Louis

I was talking with a guy tonight at dinner and he was telling me about the hydraulic clutch linkage in his 300ZX Nissan. It's stock and has a power booster! Some of the components sound cool.
Sounds interesting about the 300. MAy have to do some digging on that. I talked with American Powertrain and the kit that they say is for a 71-71 is only for up to a 70, but he said he knew of one being put on a 71-73. Bracket is included now but could not promise it would fit mine being it was designed for a 70.

Back