• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Original 1972 Goodyear E70x14 tires/rims with 15,500 miles

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1 (x3) 73 Grande
68 Coupe
72 Sprint Fastback
72 Sprint convertible, 1 of 50 (sold)
69 GT 500 (sold)
68 Fastback deluxe int. w/bench (sold)
Just removed from a garage kept mint 72 Grande' with around 15,500 original miles. No plugs, dry rot or cracking and are in very good condition for their age with even wear. Nice set if you have a low mile original car and don't want reproduction tires for judging/showing.

I'd like to sell as a set but would consider individually for trunk spares. Best offer over $399 + shipping from near Washington, DC.

This is a link with photos describing the car before current owner purchased it. He went with Torq thrust and radials and I acquired these.

Salesman talks about the tires around 2:30 in video. (yes, it's not the lowest mile 72 in world)

http://www.flemingsultimategarage.com/1972-ford-mustang--c-1354.htm

If interested contact me direct at; [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
sprint_tire.JPG

Gawd - I must be an old timer but the thought of mag wheels on this all original SIX cylinder Mustang just makes me want to gag. To each his own I guess. Maybe if I saw some before and after pics I might change my mind. I do agree the original tires are probably good for spares or some concours trailer queen.

He's a picture of an original Firestone E70-14 in the trunk of my sprint.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. Recently bought a shop van that had brand new tires but had been sitting for 6 years. They looked perfect, but one went poof after 2 weeks of being back on the road. Replaced 'em all.

Nice option for originality, though, for sure.

Back