71 coupe

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

71_Stang

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mustang - project car
I was given a 71 mustang as a Christmas gift last year by my wife's uncle. My wife only allows one project car at a time, so a 82 fox body I had been working on for a year had to go. At first I was actually pretty bummed because I was halfway through restoring the fox body. But you can say the 71 has grown on me. I love the lines and how it is different than the cookie cutter 64-70 mustangs roaming the streets.

I'm drawing most of my inspiration from the 'Pegasus' mustang created by Goolsby Customs. This car is absolutely amazing, and if you haven't seen, I would suggest googling it.

I'm pretty sure the car was parked in a lake for several years because RUST has overrun the underside. I have spent the past year just doing sheet metal work - I'll post some pictures when I get home today.

Glad to have you aboard! The folks that created Pegasus are members here so I'm sure you can get some inside info from them if you like!

::welcome::

Glad to have you aboard! The folks that created Pegasus are members here so I'm sure you can get some inside info from them if you like!

::welcome::
That's awesome! Good to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back