My '73 Hardtop Marti Report

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmcgill89

Reaction score
My Car
None
Here's the Marti report for my 1973 Hardtop. My suspicions were all confirmed:

1. It's about 98% original, still. The only thing listed in the report that it doesn't still have are the door edge guards and the vinyl top....and of course the Keystone Klassics aren't original.

2. It was, indeed ordered with the "Decor Group" which gave it the black lower valences and rockers, and the Mach 1 style grille.

It still has the original F70x14 spare tire, AM Radio, and tinted glass.

I'm quite happy with this!

Last edited by a moderator:

1. It's about 98% original, still. The only thing listed in the report that it doesn't still have are the door edge guards and the vinyl top....and of course the Keystone Klassics aren't original.

2. It was, indeed ordered with the "Decor Group" which gave it the black lower valences and rockers, and the Mach 1 style grille.

Very cool - amazing the car survived 40 years with very few mods and lots of original things like the radio and spare.

Very cool - amazing the car survived 40 years with very few mods and lots of original things like the radio and spare.
Wow 40 years? that's cool! it's quite hard to (still) have most of the original car stuff for that period of time.

I'd really like to keep it as stock as possible. I am even thinking of putting a new white vinyl top on.

However, I really would like to have a ram air hood someday. That 1969 scoop on there isn't all that great.

Back