Hi all

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 mach1
I have a bright yellow mach 1 351C. Car at this time sees more strip thme than road time. car is driven like I stole it. Will get some pics loaded. Got intrested in mustangs when overseas and the Lawman was there. Now that I am retired can enjoy my passion. this is the best site I have found for stangs.

Welcome to the site. Glad you found us. The Lawman Mustangs were very impressive. I remember them as well.

Welcome,

Chuck

WELCOME aboard, COILWIRE!

You mentioned overseas and retired - - does that you mean you are another Veteran? There are a few of us on this site:).

Have you already gotten the 429/460 or are you still procuring parts? I am just about ready to assemble my second one (a 545). I already have a 472 in my 73 Grande (the Grande is currently at the Painter).

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

BT

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you onboard!

::welcome::

You mentioned overseas and retired - - does that you mean you are another Veteran? There are a few of us on this site:).

Have you already gotten the 429/460 or are you still procuring parts? I am just about ready to assemble my second one (a 545). I already have a 472 in my 73 Grande (the Grande is currently at the Painter).

BT
Cobra 3073, Was in Nam 66-68 I Corp with the Marines.

Still getting parts for the 460. Fried me 351 last race of the year. Right now am putting together another 351 four bolt. Trying to have this engine done to go to Fla. in Jan. The 460 will be ready for race season this spring.

IMG_0099.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

BT
Cobra 3073, Was in Nam 66-68 I Corp with the Marines.

Still getting parts for the 460. Fried me 351 last race of the year. Right now am putting together another 351 four bolt. Trying to have this engine done to go to Fla. in Jan. The 460 will be ready for race season this spring.
::welcome:: and thank you for you service

[/font]I too am new to this sight referred by BT on the 460 ford site. Here in Michigan putting my 73 Conv that was born 302/C4....That being said that motor is sitting next to the car waiting on finish body work and the install of a 385series 460 V8 and C6 trans, donated by a 69 MK III that was rear-ended shortly after restoration. I would be very interested in talking with someone that has made a similar 385 series transplant (429/460) modifications that I have to look out for etc. Mounts I have secured on ebay for the 1971 429. Anything else I need to look out for? thanks Bily 313 268 1745 or [email protected]

283.JPG

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard! Be sure to create a new thread in the introductions forum so everyone can meet you!

::welcome::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back