Original front suspension appearence

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
I had made the previous post regarding my visit to Bob Perkins shop up in Juneau, WI and his collection of low mileage cars and brand new NOS parts. If ome are not familiar with Bob Perkins, he had the foresight in the 70s and 80s to go to Ford dealers and purchase parts inventory for 60s and 70s era cars for his restoration business and for serious collectors. While at his shop he took me back to a display he has of out of the box 72 suspension pieces with all of the factory markings. I will attache the pictures below. One very important thing to note is that the upper control arms are bare and not the black & silver so many people including MCA believe. Enjoy the photos and I hope they help.

PC280277.JPG

PC280278.JPG

PC280279.JPG

PC280281.JPG

PC280282.JPG

PC280283.JPG

PC280284.JPG

PC280285.JPG

PC280286.JPG

PC280290.JPG

Just thought. If anyone needs the fullsize photos fpor closer inspection send me a PM and I can forward them to you in email. I try to take all of my pictures with with a 12 megapixel camera so I can blow them up on the computer screen to get specific details. I have to shrink them down to get them to post properly.

Last edited by a moderator:
::goodjob:: Cool Pics thank you for posting them

AJ

This is extremly helpful. My parts are all covered with layers of dirt paint and I think truck bed liner.

Back