NEW TO THE SITE ...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MT91106

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 with 351c 4V B&M Full Race C6 9" rear End with 4:11 gears have had this car since I was 16 and am 43 now (1st car).
Hello everyone just found your site on a slow Friday here in office doing research on LED taillights for my 71 mach 1. I just wanted to say hey and hope to use the forum to find and help find lots of cool stuff and hard to find replacement parts. I got my car with i turned 16 and still have it to this day (turned 43 this year) hard to say a lot of people still have their first car and mine needs some work but is my baby. 1971 Mach 1 351c 4V with a B & M full race C6 Trans and 4:11 rear gears in the 9" rear.

MY MUSTANG.png

thanks Nance yours is pretty nice looking as well.

Welcome to the site. You will find a wealth of information and great people on this site. We keep it family friendly if you know what I mean and it is a great bunch of "folk".

Just like you my 72 Mach was my first car and I will be blowing out 43 candles this year as well.

Great to have you join the family.

Thanks everyone and cant wait to get mine re-wired and driving it again its been too long. BK love the blower on yours i have thought about doing one on mine but would have to re-build it since it has too much compression ratio right now and cam. I have the motor .030 and 12.5:1 comp ratio with a 510/280 Isky Super Cam (hydro) on a 108 center line so it lopes like a mother. 2 chambered Flow Master Mufflers and no tail pipes so you can hear it for about 2 blocks and never got pulled over for it being loud...lol The police love a good looking car and would just admire it and move one. Plus growing up in So California you would think they would be all over me but never was hassled.

plus i dont know if you guys see the CA plates in that pic they say GTFAFMC which i could not believe i got...lol (get the f...k away from my car). So i was asking to be hassled but never happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
::welcome:: from NY, Very nice car made all the sweeter that it was your first auto..

AJ

WELCOME aboard!

Yes, there are a number of Members here who have had their Mustangs for decades which equates to a GREAT deal of knowledge and/or experience in restoring and/or modifying the 1971 - 1973 Mustangs.

Please take some time and visit the different Forums and chime in on any topic which catches your interest.

I look forward to interacting with you on the Site.

Again, Welcome.

BT

Welcome to the site from South Alabama. My first car was my 65 that my parents bought new but I love the Mach 1's so much a have a herd of them. My boys and I are fixing them up so each will have the coolest car in the HS parking lot when they turn 16. I'm 40 with 3 boys & 3 girls in tow and a wife that also likes mustangs.

Again, welcome!

Don65Stang man i thought there were times i had a bunch of cars..lol You got a fleet but very cool you are doing it with your boys so they have some great rides in HS.

Wow lots of Thanks again everyone and good to have a close contact as well in Winnemucca :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back