New forum user

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grande71

Reaction score
My Car
2-1971 Mustang Grande's
Pastel Blue
351C 2V
Finally, I've finally found a site completely devoted to 71-73 Pony's! I own two 1971 Grande's, one in a state of restoration (long story) and one bought in 2009. Both are pastel blue, 351C, twin sisters. I look forward to many hours of reading and posting. At first glance, there is a lot of proud owners here, and I'm sure a wealth of knowledge.

Welcome from Mobile! Where in GA are you located? Post up some pics of the twins when you get a chance. I think you may be the first on here with two matching cars. As for this stie, it's the best place on the internet...no other sites can compare with the quality of people on here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I live in Douglasville, GA. Have hundreds of pictures, trying to figure out how to add a couple.

Thanks, I live in Douglasville, GA. Have hundreds of pictures, trying to figure out how to add a couple.
Use the Tinypic button at the bottom left when you make a new post. It'll upload your pic, then you copy paste the link into your post. Wash, rinse, repeat as many pics as you want to upload, then hit the post reply button.

WELCOME aboard!

As Don inferred, we absolutely LOVE to see pictures of our fellow Members' Mustang.

You are in a pretty unique situation with your "twin" 1971 Grande. For those who do not know, there were only 17,406 Grandes built in 1971 and this Member has two of them!

Please take some time and go through the different Forums and don't hesitate to "post up" on any thread that interest you.

Again, Welcome to the Site!

BT

Welcome from West TN to the family. Please do post pictures when you can. I may be in TN, but my car is in Byron,GA getting the body work done. Take you time a browse around the forum, you will find great people and better information on a lot of things.

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

::welcome:: from NY , looking forward to seeing pics of your cars

Welcome to the site from Virginia!

Looking forward to seeing pics of your twins. Great bunch of members and lots of good info here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back