• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to buy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Mustang Mach 1 (1973)-351Ci-4V
Hi,

I'm looking for drip rail moldings/rain gutter moldings, L+R side, only in good condioning.

After payment, then sent to Belgium(Europe).

Please price+sending cost.

Ford Mustang Mach 1 - 1973

:huh:

Hi,

I'm looking for drip rail moldings/rain gutter moldings, L+R side, only in good condioning.

Shipping is going to be very very expensive due to the size of the package needed. USPS will not even ship it because they are too big.

Hi,

Shipping is going to be very very expensive due to the size of the package needed. USPS will not even ship it because they are too big.
You can ship them in a 2" tube and make the bend by cutting the tubes on a 60 degree angle. That way you don't have to ship in a big box. I just shipped a pair to a gentlemen in Sweden about a week ago.

Hi,

You can ship them in a 2" tube and make the bend by cutting the tubes on a 60 degree angle. That way you don't have to ship in a big box. I just shipped a pair to a gentlemen in Sweden about a week ago.
did you ship them usps? I thought they had a limit on lengths and dimensions

did you ship them usps? I thought they had a limit on lengths and dimensions
I did ship them usps, but the girth (L-W-H) was under. Let me check with my wife and find out how she did it, she does my shipping for me.

Back