Faces to the screen names

72fastback

• 2 years later...

I thought I would bump this thread since no one has added to it since November 2016. So, if you have posted in this thread before feel free to update your picture. Newer members post a picture so we can visualize you with your screen name!

My previous picture in this thread was from 2011 so here is an updated one!

20180502-124338.jpg

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Well bumped

Here's a pic of this smug knobhead the day he got his 71

... he just drove the green piece of gorgeousness off the truck, so is feeling very smug  :whistling:

...what a jerk

1.jpg

• Like 1

sig2.jpg

Enjoy's searching out 71-73 history

Here is pic of me at the MOM, Mustang Owner's Museum and that is my car behind. Was at the Grand Opening in April. The other is at one of my favorite places, Ranger's Ranch in South Africa where I worked as a Professional Hunting guide. I was out hunting monkeys that day and only had a .17 HMR bolt action rifle. This nice Bushbuck came out and a well placed shot under the ear took it out. Smallest caliber rifle currently made.DSC-0955.jpgDSC00786.jpg

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

• 2 months later...

This one of me when I was still on duty

motor-pic.jpg

This one when I received the Presidential Law Enforcement Medal of Valor from President Obama in 2014

ap-16137584875056-custom-28f30ae25d88203dfc97633e5252f90a67131f59-s800-c85.jpg

This one is when I brought the Q code home as a retirement gift to myself after serving So. Florida for 27 years.

IMG-0117.jpg

image hosting

• Like 2

Just remember John Wick didn’t kill all those people for a random car. It was a Mustang

Rio1856:

A Presidential Medal!! Awesome! Gave me goosebumps just looking at the picture! (I have great respect for the office of The President even if I didn't vote for that one)

More pics of bike. Please!

Nice Mach 1!

If that is that Uhaul's current car trailer I'm going to look into renting for transport to the bodyshop, instead of buying a trailer. Their older ones weren't that great for cars with low ground clearance. Did you experience any clearance issues with loading and unloading? Thanks.

Brett

72Mach168Cam, Thank you my friend. It was indeed a high point in my career to earn that award. I am one of only 3 of Miami Dade Police Department Officers to receive the award at different points in our careers. One of them earned it twice!!!  The wife and I spent about 4 hours inside the White House. We were in awe. It is so much greater than all of us. I didn't vote for Pres Obama but I respect the Office and meeting  and talking to him was not what I expected. He didn't have his "politician" hat on so he was very relaxed. We talked sports and about our home towns growing up it was a positive conversation. At the end of the ceremony he shook my hand and placed his Presidential challenge coin in my hand! I was floored since I collect challenge coins! This sits in the center of my collection.

IMG-0589.jpg

IMG-0590.jpg

The Uhaul trailer I rented from one of the larger centers, and was a breeze to load and unload. Stay away from the older ones they have lower clearances.

Here is a pic of the Medal of Valor

IMG-0096.jpg

The bike is the H/D Road King with the stage 2 Screamin Eagle package.

IMG-0049.jpg

This is my Lovely wife and I in front of the famous JFK painting inside the White House

IMG-0382.jpg

Just remember John Wick didn’t kill all those people for a random car. It was a Mustang

Thank you rio1856. Awesome pictures and congratulation on the Medal of Valor. An honor to have you here!

PS: you may have given me a speed ticket sometime in the past in Miami :)

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes

If you were in that awesome Blue Mach, I doubt it !! LOL!!!

This one of me when I was still on duty

motor-pic.jpg

Hi 

When you see a 71-73 speeding ...just wave them on ...pwease  ;)

btw ...how many Mustangs have you pulled over just to look at them closer... go on admit it...be a man and fess up   ::thumb::

sig2.jpg

Enjoy's searching out 71-73 history

If you were in that awesome Blue Mach, I doubt it !! LOL!!!

No, rental car. In the Mach you would have had to call for backup... lol :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes

Here you go, no pics of me with the Mach 1 yet but a couple from Iraq, Afghanistan, me after retiring and looking for a job and one of my wife and I in DC for our anniversary. The company I work for flew us up to DC for a week for an all expense paid anniversary party. I really think I lucked out with this job.

Iraq.jpg

Iraq

Afghanistan.jpg

Afghanistan

FB-IMG-1501527533779.jpg

Looking for a job

Aniversary-pic.jpg

Our anniversary

Tom

• Like 1

From one vet to another - Thank You for your service.  And a "Thank You" to all the other vets and law enforcement personnel.

On left - 50 years ago. I'm starting to feel old! lol

20190916-130822-resized.jpg

Kilgon

"The only dumb question is the one not asked"

Not one myself but thanks much to all vets and first responders!

Wisdom, knowledge and intelligence are three very different things.

1971 convertible, H-code, Ram Air

1971 Mach I, M-code, Ram Air

1972 Mexican GT-351

1988 Bronco II

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...