Hello All

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

351VENOM

Reaction score
My Car
1973 orig H code, special order-paint-Candy Red, power windows, tilt, ram air, loaded, bought from orig owner 63k miles, replaced interior with MACH I+custom back seats, fuel tank, owned for 10 years, sold last year to a friend.
1973 restored conv Q code, p windows, tilt , black w/stripes, MACH I interior+custom back seats, my brothers' car.
My older brother found your forum. Very Nice. Myself, my younger and older brother have collectively been restoring mustangs since the early '80s here in Louisiana. He (jeffdeq) may have already posted/responded to some of you as he has installed power window conversions in several 71-73s.

I sold my last mustang 73conv last year after 10 years of ownership. I hope this doesn't disqualify my membership. I still have my younger brothers' 73conv restoration in the garage. My older brother has a '72conv, along with 2 more convs awaiting restoration. We have had numerous cars over the years. I will post pictures of these cars.

Again, I'm very pleased someone finally recognized the 71-73s beauty and desirability.

Truly,

Eric

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site. Sounds like you and your brothers really like the convertibles. Looking forward to seeing pics.

Welcome to the site. Sounds like you and your brothers really like the convertibles. Looking forward to seeing pics.
Thanks for the welcome. Will post pictures and info.

Eric

Welcome to the club, Eric! Glad to have you here. The only requirement for membership is an appreciation of our big bodied Mustangs. Post up some pics when you get a chance - we're fond of pictures around here. :)

Doc

72white+73candyred.jpg

Welcome to the club, Eric! Glad to have you here. The only requirement for membership is an appreciation of our big bodied Mustangs. Post up some pics when you get a chance - we're fond of pictures around here. :)

Doc
Thanks Doc! Here's a couple pics of the cars. Great forum!

Eric

73+73.jpg

What can I say a great pair and a nice rack!

Welcome to the site.

What can I say a great pair and a nice rack!

Welcome to the site.
Thanks again all.

Nice to see appreciation of the last generation of classic mustangs.

The red one I sold to a close friend, who waited many years.

He and his wife are now racking up many enjoyable miles.

Red 73, orig 63k miles, (unrestored), auto, new gas tank, radiator, replaced stuck lifters-top end-it sat parked/garaged for 10 years, Special order paint-candy red-1 repaint 1988, power windows, tilt, power seats (cougar tracks), 2 spoke lthr wheel, H code-ram air, custom Mach 1 interior-added stripes to the back standard seats, bought it from orig owner who was 1960s' Cardinals' player. He special ordered it loaded.

Younger brother restored the 73 Black "Q" code convertible. 351 CJ. P windows, tilt, automatic, driver power seat(cougar track), Mach 1 interior with "custom" rear seat striping, also. Total ground up restoration. Finished 3 years ago. I still store it for him. "Possession is 9/10s....lol..."

White 72, older brothers', complete 351 Boss, 4 speed, locker, Lincoln Pearl white, orig 302car, runs nice...

Cajun Stangs....Choot 'Em

::welcome:: from a displaced Louisianian (Coonass) now in North Alabama! Where in Louisiana are yall? Definitely something you don't see too often, racked 71-73verts... looks like calendar material to me! Please make yourself at home, I need some Geaux Tigers help come football season! (and Saints!)

::welcome:: from a displaced Louisianian (Coonass) now in North Alabama! Where in Louisiana are yall? Definitely something you don't see too often, racked 71-73verts... looks like calendar material to me! Please make yourself at home, I need some Geaux Tigers help come football season! (and Saints!)
Tanks man

Hey boudro' com pass by dat nort side o Baten Rooge an ile get us sum o' dat boudin', hog craklin, an gator sauce picaunt'. O' corse sum

good shine to wash it dowwn. Jus let me nowe wen, an ile tel Clotille' to get cookin....

"Big Easy"

AAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE! Now you made me hungray!!

That ought to shake up the folks on here! ::chili::::huh:::

Hey, yall didn't happen to sell a front bumper, hood and fenders several years back did you? I had the wife pick some stuff up from Denham Springs after an eBay auction.

AAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE! Now you made me hungray!!

That ought to shake up the folks on here! ::chili::::huh:::

Hey, yall didn't happen to sell a front bumper, hood and fenders several years back did you? I had the wife pick some stuff up from Denham Springs after an eBay auction.
nope but i sho probly nowe whoo did. im just across dat lil amite rivr from dat denham spring town.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee brudda

dis wil sho maek yoo homsic an dat litl man up dere dance aaaaaaaaaiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!! Dug Kershaw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC24QA0la48&feature=related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back