• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Koni font shock pair - part 82-1742

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sly_drums

Reaction score
My Car
72 Mustang Grande / 351 Clev. 2V + Weiand XCelerator intake + Holley 600 CFM carb
WTB : Koni part 82-1742 or 82-1742SP4 (Ford Falcon), contact me, I'll take them immediately.

I have these with about 100 miles since rebuild from Koni. Bob.510-823-3497

IMG_0888.jpg

I seem to remember some posted the same problem, fronts not available. I think the solution was to use 67-70 top shock mounts and use the 1970 shocks that are available. You might do a search and find the thread. Good luck. Chuck

I was hunting some for about 10 years now. Never found a set. I just settled for some regular old KYB's.

I seem to remember some posted the same problem, fronts not available. I think the solution was to use 67-70 top shock mounts and use the 1970 shocks that are available. You might do a search and find the thread. Good luck. Chuck
This!

But if you can get them in Germany, I'd consider that given that you are in France.

Back