STOP: Vote For 7173Mustangs.Com EVERYDAY At Home & Work!!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLE PONY

Staff member
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Conv.
01 Mustang Bullitt (my son owns now)
04 Oxford White Mach 1
04 Azure Blue Mach 1 (sold)
If you notice on our 71/73 Home Portal page, down in the left column you can vote for 7173Mustangs.com on the Top Mustangs site.

I have voted every day for the last 4 days, but it appears I'm the only one voting because we only have 4 votes for February. By voting and keeping our site among the top sites will increase the exposure of our site and hopefully add new members. So take a few seconds and vote once every day and lets set if we can make number one!

http://topstangs.com/cgi-bin/topsites/rankem.cgi?id=Rocket

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I noticed the votes do not show up instantly, I think they are tallied once a day, so don't be frustrated if the votes do not go up when you vote.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! I can hit it twice a day - once from work, once from home. That should help...

Cool! I can hit it twice a day - once from work, once from home. That should help...
Any computer with a different IP address should get an extra vote. I've voted from my iPhone too.

Thanks guys! Those votes do help bring us a lot of visitors! Keep 'em coming!

I'm a moderator (Rare Pony) over at Mach1club.com so while your voting for this site click on Mach1club too, go to the site and click on the same voting icon; we could use some votes since it is a smaller specialized site!

Back